Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 87 championship was vacated and NCAA decided to leave it that way.
    Oswego '88

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WCHornet View Post
      So there really was a championship game in 87. I thought my VHS of that game was made up!
      Don't get me started....Remi, RIP,got me going to many times...;-)))

      Comment


      • roundball gets it done vs Cortland,and will play New Platz in Oswego 4pm for the YAC crown, then onto the 7pm tilt vs the birds, should be a fun time in Oz for sports if we take 2...GO LAKERS!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Roundball up 14 blows it and the hunt for a 3peat is over...should still get a bid to the big dance as they were ranked #5.....Lets hope for better tonight at The Campus Center...GO LAKERS!!!!!

          Comment


          • That was one of the worst officiating jobs I have ever seen. That being said it's a fitting ending for this class and roller coaster of a season this team was never consistent enough and they really don't deserve to win a sunyac or even sniff the national tournament. With over half the roster gone next year (13 seniors + Barrett and Dickinson) it'll be a new era with genny gone. Onto the great unknown then.
            Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
              That was one of the worst officiating jobs I have ever seen. That being said it's a fitting ending for this class and roller coaster of a season this team was never consistent enough and they really don't deserve to win a sunyac or even sniff the national tournament. With over half the roster gone next year (13 seniors + Barrett and Dickinson) it'll be a new era with genny gone. Onto the great unknown then.
              Love the ref excuse

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
                That was one of the worst officiating jobs I have ever seen. That being said it's a fitting ending for this class and roller coaster of a season this team was never consistent enough and they really don't deserve to win a sunyac or even sniff the national tournament. With over half the roster gone next year (13 seniors + Barrett and Dickinson) it'll be a new era with genny gone. Onto the great unknown then.
                Every game you guys complain about officiating. Tonight Oswego was called for 4 for 8 minutes and Plattsburgh called for 4 for 8 minutes. The interference penalty called on Plattsburgh with 3:46 left when Oswego tied it up was probably the most questionable penalty called.

                Comment


                • Oswego controlled most of that game but let it slip. Can't blame the refs for that.

                  Comment


                  • Literally penalties wasn't the problem it was the no call goal that even d3 hockey news was like hey that really wasn't a good call and he's super anti oz. Geneseo also got absolutely jobbed on an non offsides call but you know I guess Utica fans need to talk somewhere cause their own thread died.
                    Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
                      Literally penalties wasn't the problem it was the no call goal that even d3 hockey news was like hey that really wasn't a good call and he's super anti oz. Geneseo also got absolutely jobbed on a non offsides call but you know I guess Utica fans need to talk somewhere cause their own thread died.
                      Whine whine whine, but I notice you didn’t say anything about that obvious play that led to the first Oswego goal where the Laker defenseman quite literally grabbed the puck out of the air and carried it with his hands over the blue line. He held it for like a good 2 to 3 seconds and tossed it over the line in front of him. No offsides, no hand pass. You also don’t mention the obvious boarding call late in the game against Oswego in front of the student section that wasn’t called. Just stop. I hope you weren’t the young man in the section next to me; a fine young gentleman who was harassing some of the Platty fans before OT and then suddenly disappeared very quickly right after the game winner.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
                        Literally penalties wasn't the problem it was the no call goal that even d3 hockey news was like hey that really wasn't a good call and he's super anti oz. Geneseo also got absolutely jobbed on an non offsides call but you know I guess Utica fans need to talk somewhere cause their own thread died.
                        Poor guy, your thread is about to die too because your seasons over

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post

                          Whine whine whine, but I notice you didn’t say anything about that obvious play that led to the first Oswego goal where the Laker defenseman quite literally grabbed the puck out of the air and carried it with his hands over the blue line. He held it for like a good 2 to 3 seconds and tossed it over the line in front of him. No offsides, no hand pass. You also don’t mention the obvious boarding call late in the game against Oswego in front of the student section that wasn’t called. Just stop. I hope you weren’t the young man in the section next to me; a fine young gentleman who was harassing some of the Platty fans before OT and then suddenly disappeared very quickly right after the game winner.
                          Ah u must know the crazy Facebook lady who claimed the cops had to get involved with the student section and sent a photo of one cop talking to some kid who literally couldn't be farther from the student section
                          Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

                          Comment


                          • Just saw the video of the no goal. Oswego player is very clearly in the crease. Not going to find an easier call than that. Not a hill Oswego fans should be dying on.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
                              Just saw the video of the no goal. Oswego player is very clearly in the crease. Not going to find an easier call than that. Not a hill Oswego fans should be dying on.
                              Lets just say the reffing in D3 is sub par ...as for the no goal, you don't call that goal off ,once again sub par....as far as the game, good game lots of everything,Oswego carried most of the game but shots on goal etc don't mean jack in the end......

                              Comment


                              • Looked like a goal from Vermont. Go Cortland!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X