Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    off to Cortland to avenge the 2 previous loses.....GO LAKERS!!!!!
    I forgot Plattsburgh has two games left (Buffalo State and Fredonia), while Oswego and Cortland only have one. So, Plattsburgh could still catch Oswego for the last bye position. (Cortland can't catch Plattsburgh because they lose the tie-breaker).

Thus, Oswego can't "take it easy."
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• If the Lakers beat Cortland, Plattsburgh will be third. If we loose we will take third. Also if the Lakers and platty tie we would get the 2nd spot due to head to head. 2-0-0.
      Oswego '88

Comment

• FYI Roundball is now 22-1 16-0 in conference with 2 games left in the reg season.........GO LAKERS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
          If the Lakers beat Cortland, Plattsburgh will be third. If we loose we will take third. Also if the Lakers and platty tie we would get the 2nd spot due to head to head. 2-0-0.
          Oswego '88
          who's on first..........good seeing ya again brother...

Comment

• Genny ( #5 will you be coming back up for a game if we finish 2nd. We will be hosting a game??
            Oswego '88

Comment

• were guarenteed to be hosting a game in the playoffs, the question is will it be in the quarterfinals on wednesday or the semifinals on saturday
              Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Genny ( #5 will you be coming back up for a game if we finish 2nd. We will be hosting a game??
                Oswego '88
                Wish I could come back but this gets into the thick of Volleyball tournaments,D.C.,Boston,Philly,Albany,Atlanta...an d the rest....Yell at a ref for me...GO LAKERS!!!!

Comment

• Drafty is there anything in particular you wish I should say and #$&@ "*?! Doesn't Count. ))
                  Oswego '88

Comment

Drafty is there anything in particular you wish I should say and #$&@ "*?! Doesn't Count. ))
                    Oswego '88
                    my 2 favs...wake up ref your missing a good game..........and........the girls play at 3pm,usually after a bad roughing call or slashing etc....

Comment

• Ok I can use the first one. )

Comment

• A poor effort. Schell got the Lakers to OT. Cortlands goalie had a solid non tested game. I hope during the off season the rules committee looks hard at the high sticks to high chest and throat area. Simrad gets to for a stick to the throat area and Cortland gets nothing, off setting 5 min majors. Have seen way to many sticks in that area.
                        Oswego '88

Comment

• The Drake Senrad penalty was a joke. He got a five the guy, number 8 took his fingers stuck them in Drakes face mask and twisted his head. That was a five with a 10 minute and game misconduct, but the horrible refs gave him a five. By the actual rules the player has to be gone. Horrible referring all night

Comment

• Well that was definitely rough but at the end of the day we got what we wanted and that was the #2 seed.sure a win would've been nice but with those kangaroo court refs we got what we came for so no complaints from me and probably the team either
                            Last edited by Lord_Zubin; 02-16-2024, 10:31 PM.
                            Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

• I’ve never seen a collective group of fans complain about refs more than Oswego fans. Its every game. Take the L.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
                                Well that was definitely rough but at the end of the day we got what we wanted and that was the #2 seed.sure a win would've been nice but with those kangaroo court refs we got what we came for so no complaints from me and probably the team either
                                Yup, backed into second with OT loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X