Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I doubt he is playing with lines for they seem to be the same for some time. This is also for the d'men pairing. Last night was a perfect example of why you always want the goalie to play the puck. See Schell
    Oswego '88

    Comment


    • Getting a second shot at Cortland should test this team's resolve. Trying to remain positive. Go Lakers.

      Comment


      • Last in both tournaments this year. Seven losses so far, and we could realistically end up with four more before tourney-time.

        "Slip slidin' away,
        Slip slidin' away.
        You know the nearer your destination
        The more you're slip slidin' away."
        Last edited by ColdInRomney; 12-31-2023, 07:44 PM.
        Oswego State 1980 Grad
        (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
          Last in both tournaments this year. Seven losses so far, and we could realistically end up with four more before tourney-time.
          Today's game counts as a tie. They are 8-6-1.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

            Today's game counts as a tie. They are 8-6-1.

            Yeah I know, "counts" vs. what really happened.
            Oswego State 1980 Grad
            (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post


              Yeah I know, "counts" vs. what really happened.
              What really happened was a tie. Period.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

                What really happened was a tie. Period.
                Morally a loss, though.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

                  Morally a loss, though.
                  :-)
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

                  Comment


                  • Its truly amazing how this teams always seems to start off hot, have some unexplianable skid (or 2) sometime from thanksgiving to late january, and then dominate the 2nd half of the conference schedule
                    Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

                    Comment


                    • It's called the "out-of-conference Bermuda Triangle". It's a real thing, get used to it.
                      Oswego State 1980 Grad
                      (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
                        Its truly amazing how this teams always seems to start off hot, have some unexplianable skid (or 2) sometime from thanksgiving to late january, and then dominate the 2nd half of the conference schedule
                        It is a fascinating phenomena.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

                        Comment


                        • The fast start thing and fall off the cliff is what I call the Boeheim effect. The more interesting thing about the Lakers is that teams that are senior laiden, and with high expectations end up with not having the greatest of seasons. Well the stretch run begins and everyone is looking up at Genny for the last time.
                          Oswego '88

                          Comment


                          • well miss both games in Argentina watching the daughter play volleyball......ugh. ugh ugh.........yes another mid season malaise????....again this is when the seniors are to step it up......YAC schedule co ing up and would nice nice to have a few wins under our belt come Genny then WHITEOUT.....Looking more like a YAC Championship is the only way to the Big Dance.......Go Lakers!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                              The fast start thing and fall off the cliff is what I call the Boeheim effect. The more interesting thing about the Lakers is that teams that are senior laiden, and with high expectations end up with not having the greatest of seasons. Well the stretch run begins and everyone is looking up at Genny for the last time.
                              Oswego '88
                              Maybe, but Boeheim used to load up the early schedule with softies and home games. We had five top-ten teams before winter break this year.
                              Oswego State 1980 Grad
                              (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

                              Comment


                              • 10-1
                                Basketball School

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X