Theres 17 new bodies. 16 skaters 1 goalie

Leave a comment:

• Hockeyguy1424
    replied
    I meant 15.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeyguy1424
    replied
    Sixteen new bodies coming in, remember last years team was seniors and grad students. I think that Covid year has been used up now. This team will be interesting, get them in and start to get together.

Leave a comment:

• UCBadger
    replied
    Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
    Also its AHA or nothing. They won’t go independent or join a newly formed league.
    Well, that's a relief <Roll Eyes>

Leave a comment:

• lakont55
    replied
    So in the school moves to a D2 program the MensHockey team can become D1? I did not know that , thank you

Leave a comment:

• JSicedog
    replied
    Logistically everything is in place for the school to make the move to D2 and the hockey program to make the move to D1. They could do it tomorrow if required. Its the AHA holding things up.

Also its AHA or nothing. They won’t go independent or join a newly formed league.

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
    This past year a high level UU administrator told us they want the D1 program with out any doubt, but they have not been able to find the resources to have an entire D1 athletic program. Perhaps that will now become reality
    They only need a D2 athletic program and the hockey team can still play D1. Still more money than a D3 athletic program, but not as bad as a D1 athletic program.

Leave a comment:

• lakont55
    replied
    This past year a high level UU administrator told us they want the D1 program with out any doubt, but they have not been able to find the resources to have an entire D1 athletic program. Perhaps that will now become reality

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by Hockeyguy1424 View Post
    Another player added
    Preston Brighton- NAHL
    I count 14 thats half a team, they must of had a big turnover??

Leave a comment:

• Hockeyguy1424
    replied
    Another player added
    Preston Brighton- NAHL

Leave a comment:

• Hockeyguy1424
    replied
    Here are some names of incoming recruits, these names were obtained from Utica hockey Facebook page welcoming following players to Utica U:

Nicolas Haviar- NAHL
    Mike Herrera- USPHL- NCDC
    Gabriel Lundberg- USHL/NAHL- Sweden
    Alex Gullichsen- NAHL- Finland
    Dante Spagnuolo- transfer Adrian
    Andrew Della Rovere- OJHL
    Aidan Hughes- OJHL
    Eric Vitale- NAHL
    Drake Morse- NAHL
    Aydin Parekh- OJHL
    Austin D’Orazio- OJHL
    Dom Evtimov- NAHL
    Ethan Roberts- transfer St. Thomas
    Some international talent added to roster

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer247
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

Yep. More aliases. Because it would be impossible to have more than just me that has an opinion that differs yours.

At least with you watching the games from home we'll be able to hear the deafening clatter of ice cubes hitting the tumbler much earlier than usual after a hard day of selling track lighting and plumbing fixtures.
    You both are the most insufferable people on Earth

Leave a comment:

• Tom Coughlin
    replied
    This thread is already living up to its name (grabs popcorn).

Leave a comment:

• Sir Nubs
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Hey, without Nubby and me having completely extraneous "debates" on here, there would likely be no traffic to speak of.

Having said that, I agree with whoever "Lord Zubin" is (quite possibly a Nubby alias), who is just here to troll.

We are old now, and are finally giving up our season tickets that we've held since Day One in 2000... I got the damn BVD, it's hard to drive the Thruway at night anymore, and we both have ancient parents who need daily attention. (All you hotshots will get there, too, unless your patents outlive you... That's how Life goes.)

UU is very good about their streaming. It's not the same as being there, but it doesn't suck. And I truly won't miss the petty sniping, especially when only a very few posters in recent years appear to know Jack about the program in the first place.

Good luck everyone, aside from the trolls. I'm sure that this will be a hot thread going forward. :P
    Yep. More aliases. Because it would be impossible to have more than just me that has an opinion that differs yours.

At least with you watching the games from home we'll be able to hear the deafening clatter of ice cubes hitting the tumbler much earlier than usual after a hard day of selling track lighting and plumbing fixtures.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Nobody can resist reading the BS. All anyone has to do is to click once. It ain't as though you can't see that someone has commented. USCHO obviously recognizes that fact, and it wants the traffic, so it makes it super easy to avoid the "block".

If anyone should know this by now, that guy would be you, Drafty.

You've been around for a day or two.

I know zero about "blocking",never have to block and never got blocked, unless it's c--k blocked, hope you enjoy the golden days,I am doing my best during the silver days if that a thing...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X