Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 SUNYAC Offseason..Pick-ups,subtractions,etc etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Nice y did ya go, any connections there?? Or just wanted to watch a good game??
    Always wanted to check out the Stagg Bowl at some point in my life. And with Cortland making it, I figured it was as good as a time as any to help root on a fellow SUNY school. Plus, it provided me an opportunity to visit my parents in Asheville.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Always wanted to check out the Stagg Bowl at some point in my life. And with Cortland making it, I figured it was as good as a time as any to help root on a fellow SUNY school. Plus, it provided me an opportunity to visit my parents in Asheville.
      ahh. ok ....my daughter is looking at Cortland , and many other schools for volleyball.

Comment

• Russell - Condolances

https://potsdambears.com/news/2024/1...x7cXFZAzjmuqfE
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Another of the classic voices lost. Condolences to his family and the Potsdam community...
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

He was good had a hockey voice, sure he will be missed

Comment

• Very sorry to hear. I enjoyed listening to the Potsdam broadcasts, they did a good job.
              Oswego State 1980 Grad
              (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

He followed me after my fours years at WRPS. But as I left the area, he hung around and became the longtime voice of the Bears. I concur with everyone else, he did a great job there and certainly better than me.
                Russell Jaslow

Comment

• New Geneseo commit: forward Nate Stachowiak. Currently ranked #1 among forwards in the NCDC. https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...han-stachowiak

Comment

• Potsdam, Buffalo, and Fredonia are all tied with10 points. Is round robin the first tiebreaker? If so, Potsdam will finish 6th and make the playoffs. They would travel to Plattsburgh Wednesday night for first round playoff action…
                    Steve
                    Penn State Class of '95
                    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
                      Potsdam, Buffalo, and Fredonia are all tied with10 points. Is round robin the first tiebreaker? If so, Potsdam will finish 6th and make the playoffs. They would travel to Plattsburgh Wednesday night for first round playoff action…
                      According to the SUNYAC website, this is correct

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
                        Potsdam, Buffalo, and Fredonia are all tied with10 points. Is round robin the first tiebreaker? If so, Potsdam will finish 6th and make the playoffs. They would travel to Plattsburgh Wednesday night for first round playoff action…
                        Potsdam did not win a single home game this season. Until this weekend, beating the only two teams they were fighting with for the last playoff spot. And they end up winning the tie-breaker. Wild!
                        Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Potsdam did not win a single home game this season. Until this weekend, beating the only two teams they were fighting with for the last playoff spot. And they end up winning the tie-breaker. Wild!
                          As of January 10th Potsdam had 2 points in the sunyac standings and were destined to be the 1st team eliminated somehow they're now the last team in huge congrats to them. They've also played platty pretty close this year so the birds better watch out or else they're might be a repeat of 2022
                          Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

• Plattsburgh to Oswego, Cortland to Geneseo on Saturday
                            Oswego State 1980 Grad
                            (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                              Plattsburgh to Oswego, Cortland to Geneseo on Saturday
                              Potsdam Goalie was a real Bear, almost 70 saves.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Potsdam Goalie was a real Bear, almost 70 saves.
                                While playing with a 102 fever...

Comment

Working...
                                X