Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 SUNYAC Offseason..Pick-ups,subtractions,etc etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post

While playing with a 102 fever...
    He truly was a hot goalie. He kept them in the game and bailed Potsdam out numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post

While playing with a 102 fever...
      Things that couldn’t have happened the last three years…
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Hypothetically…if Cortland pulls the upset where would that leave Geneseo or Plattsburgh for an at large bid to the NCAA tournament?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knights2007 View Post
          Hypothetically…if Cortland pulls the upset where would that leave Geneseo or Plattsburgh for an at large bid to the NCAA tournament?
          Geneseo is 50/50 and Plattsburgh has a small chance but most likely done if they lose in semi

Comment

• Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

Geneseo is 50/50 and Plattsburgh has a small chance but most likely done if they lose in semi
            Geneseo is at 4th right now and is a lock for a birth even with one more loss. Plattsburgh is at ninth right now. One more loss should not knock them out but probably down one ore two spots.. PWR does not count playoff or regular season any different.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Geneseo is at 4th right now and is a lock for a birth even with one more loss. Plattsburgh is at ninth right now. One more loss should not knock them out but probably down one ore two spots.. PWR does not count playoff or regular season any different.
              This also assumes the conference leaders above them (Plymouth State & UW-Stevens Point for instance) don't lose in their tournament and need an at-large too. I feel Plattsburgh needs to win this weekend to have an at-large chance. Owsego is not loved by the Pairwise and I feel a loss to them will knock Plattsburgh down. The last lost to the Lakers knocked Plattsburgh down to 16th in the Pairwise... Geneseo feels like they'll be in no matter what happens this weekend.
              Steve
              Penn State Class of '95
              Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

I’m not sure Geneseo is a total lock if they lost today.

They are very close but if Adrian, Trinity, Hobart and Utica lost, they’re getting at Larges before Geneseo.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

I’m not sure Geneseo is a total lock if they lost today.

They are very close but if Adrian, Trinity, Hobart and Utica lost, they’re getting at Larges before Geneseo.
                  How many alternate universes do all four of those teams not win their league? Also, considering who they might lose to, a couple them could possibly tumble further than Geneseo would...
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Both SUNYAC hockey championship games are Cortland at Plattsburgh next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post

How many alternate universes do all four of those teams not win their league? Also, considering who they might lose to, a couple them could possibly tumble further than Geneseo would...
                      Despite losing Elmira hops Geneseo. Geneseo still has a decent shot, but they very well could miss out if a couple of those favorites fall.

The only locks I see are Hobart, Adrian and maybe Trinity right now.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Congratulations to Cortland for winning both the men's and women's tournaments. Represent the SUNYACs well and best of luck to each!!!
                        Oswego '88

Comment

• And the SUNYAC conference flames out of the NCAA tournment with an 0-4 record (men and women), losing 2 games at home and Cortland losing two on the road. The two home teams scored exactly zero goals. Farewell to Geneseo and Brockport. I hope the grass is truly greener where you are headed...
                          Steve
                          Penn State Class of '95

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
                            And the SUNYAC conference flames out of the NCAA tournment with an 0-4 record (men and women), losing 2 games at home and Cortland losing two on the road. The two home teams scored exactly zero goals. Farewell to Geneseo and Brockport. I hope the grass is truly greener where you are headed...
                            yes not a great showing but Cortland had a historical season, congrats to them.....which conference is Genny and Brockport moving to, forgot??

Comment

• The SUNYACS didn't flame out. They crashed and burned. Well gotta take the lumps and learn from it. A great experience for the Cortland teams though. I hope it will fuel another play from both the men's and women's teams next year.
                              Oswego '88

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

yes not a great showing but Cortland had a historical season, congrats to them.....which conference is Genny and Brockport moving to, forgot??
                                Starts with an N...maybe? I would think we would continue to schedule both of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X