Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022-2023 Scores Thread, The Good the Bad and the Ugly,Post'em if ya Got'em..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

All is right in the world again...Plattsburgh/Oswego for the Ship at the MCC.
    The buses of red clad fans, Oz locals and students filling the joint…and WTOP10Sports produce another classic matchup for all fans everywhere…no charge.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
      SNC blows another late 2 goal lead, falling 4-3 to Aurora. Story of the season for the Green Knights.
      Man, what a tough but fitting way to end the season.

I haven’t looked it up, but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn if SNC surrendered more 3rd period leads this season than they have in the last 20 seasons combined.

Schmidling, Mark, and Ches enrolling in that one grad program SNC offers next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by altazo View Post

I haven’t looked it up, but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn if SNC surrendered more 3rd period leads this season than they have in the last 20 seasons combined.

Schmidling, Mark, and Ches enrolling in that one grad program SNC offers next season?
        Masters of Theology? (actually they offer an MBA program too now)
        The only stat I've seen is for blown leads at home, and prior to this season they had only lost 4 times total in program history when leading after 2 periods at home. I suppose that technically still stands as the Marian shootout loss is officially a tie. Not sure about road games but that hasn't been very frequent in my time as a fan.

​​​​​​​Another (not so) fun fact. This is the first time since the 2008-09 season that SNC has failed to make it to the conference title game (and also had their season end before March).
        5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
        2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

• Looks like the MASCAC games are postponed again until Wednesday 3/1/23

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post
            Looks like the MASCAC games are postponed again until Wednesday 3/1/23
            Wouldn't that be a kicker if they couldn't get this tournament in, and MASCAC has to resort to awarding their regular season champion the AQ?

Then Fishman would say, "See, even Mother Nature agrees with me!"
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by russell jaslow View Post

wouldn't that be a kicker if they couldn't get this tournament in, and mascac has to resort to awarding their regular season champion the aq?

Then fishman would say, "see, even mother nature agrees with me!"
              :d

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Wouldn't that be a kicker if they couldn't get this tournament in, and MASCAC has to resort to awarding their regular season champion the AQ?

Then Fishman would say, "See, even Mother Nature agrees with me!"
                To be fair, if there's any conference where you can kind of justify it, it'd absolutely be the MASCAC

Comment

• Oh great. You've just jinxed it right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

All is right in the world again...Plattsburgh/Oswego for the Ship at the MCC.
                    That'll be one worth watching, and I will.

My guess is that Platty will pull it out at home, but I certainly could be wrong.

At least the more deserving team will garner a berth in that fashion, roll-eyes. (Plattsburgh should be a lock in the mix as we speak, but Oswego could displace them, on the basis of the stupid tournament AQ BS.)

Oh no, there I go again, citing simple logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by altazo View Post

Gosh, that perennial power didn't even get a sniff of the National tournament?

Ask Nubbie, she has all the answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                        In the Ugly category.......Utica 11 - Manhattanville 0
                        That wasn't worth the price of a ticket, but UU is peaking, and the UCHC is fairly awful, on the whole.

Just watch: M'Ville will win a lucky game on Saturday, and displace a deserving team in the NCAA's.

And some people on here will somehow endorse that idiocy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          That'll be one worth watching, and I will.

My guess is that Platty will pull it out at home, but I certainly could be wrong.

At least the more deserving team will garner a berth in that fashion, roll-eyes. (Plattsburgh should be a lock in the mix as we speak, but Oswego could displace them, on the basis of the stupid tournament AQ BS.)

Oh no, there I go again, citing simple logic.
                          Hate to break it to you, but Oswego is home. And they finished in first place, so they deserve the AQ ... by your logic.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Hate to break it to you, but Oswego is home. And they finished in first place, so they deserve the AQ ... by your logic.
                            I don’t think winning him over with facts ever works….

Go 'Wick!

Comment

• Just watch: M'Ville will win a lucky game on Saturday, and displace a deserving team in the NCAA's.

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

I am scratching my head trying to figure out in what universe Manhattenville is playing a game Saturday!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post
                                Just watch: M'Ville will win a lucky game on Saturday, and displace a deserving team in the NCAA's.

I am scratching my head trying to figure out in what universe Manhattenville is playing a game Saturday!!
                                Well the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor once....right?
                                2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                                2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                                2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                                2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                                2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                                2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                                2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                                Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                                1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X