Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022-2023 Scores Thread, The Good the Bad and the Ugly,Post'em if ya Got'em..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bradz View Post

Actually it is Brad and not Sherlock but that's okay I'm often confused with Sherlock which is a lot better than being confused with Chuck Murray!
    :-)
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Oswego drops in OT to Cortland 4-3.

Comment

Geneseo 3-1 over Potsdam. Big game against Platty Saturday!

Comment

Friday: Endicott 2 - Curry 2
          Saturday: Endicott 2 - Curry 1 OT
          2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
          2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
          2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
          2009 D-III TOP runner-up
          Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
          1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Never seen this one. Plattsburgh takes a 3-2 lead midway through the 3rd against Geneseo. The Ice Knights, frustrated, took their anger out on the puck. One player throws it and hits the boards. Second one bats into the crowd off his stick and he gets sent to the box on a 10-minute misconduct. I don't get them having a meltdown when they have enough time to even it up if they play well...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
              Never seen this one. Plattsburgh takes a 3-2 lead midway through the 3rd against Geneseo. The Ice Knights, frustrated, took their anger out on the puck. One player throws it and hits the boards. Second one bats into the crowd off his stick and he gets sent to the box on a 10-minute misconduct. I don't get them having a meltdown when they have enough time to even it up if they play well...
              Geneseo still had some opportunities in the last few minutes. Just couldn't finish in the 3rd period. Lot's of timely blocked shots by Plattsburgh as well. Very entertaining game. I hope we meet again. I'm glad, however, the no one got hurt. Seemed like a bunch of no calls on both sides in a very physical game.

Comment

Adrian beat Concordia 12-1 today. Waiting for the crying about blowouts to commence like what happened when Utica did it

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post
                  Adrian beat Concordia 12-1 today. Waiting for the crying about blowouts to commence like what happened when Utica did it
                  That's one gnarly sentence.

Comment

Adrian put up 12 goals in the NCHA championship game last year. This is nothing new.
                    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

Nah, we got it out of our system with Utica. I’m good…
                      Steve
                      Penn State Class of '95
                      Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

As far as the blowouts are concerned could they be an oblique statement of which schools take their hockey programs seriously and which do not?

Comment

If you are heading out to games in the northeast, stay warm!!!!
                          2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                          2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                          2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                          2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                          Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                          1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                            If you are heading out to games in the northeast, stay warm!!!!
                            I've got 0 on my meter in Orange County NY,plus wind chill I'd say -15ish...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

I've got 0 on my meter in Orange County NY,plus wind chill I'd say -15ish...
                              -17 on the mercury so far here in Central Vermont, with wind chill it’s pretty chilly.
                              Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
                                -17 on the mercury so far here in Central Vermont, with wind chill it’s pretty chilly.
                                -15 in Plattsburgh, -34 wind chill

Comment

Working...
                                X