Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022-2023 Scores Thread, The Good the Bad and the Ugly,Post'em if ya Got'em..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IceKnights20
    replied
    Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

I agree, avoiding tragedies like losing to Canton
    Not to ruin a good story but the Canton game was before the WUG tournament started.

Leave a comment:

• UCBadger
    replied
    Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

Oswego used to do the same back when they were good.
    Clearly a newbie ....... the correct reference is "Utica went all RIT on LVC"

https://www.uscho.com/gameday/divisi...2-08/game-527/

That year RIT also had scores of 12-2 over Geneseo (as well as Neuman, earlier); 10-1 over Hobart; 10-4 over Utica.
    Last edited by UCBadger; 01-22-2023, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeyguy1424
    replied
    Unfortunate to have scored 16, I would compare this to the National Championship football game between Georgia and TCU. Obviously LVC is not TCU, but Utica came to PA to play a hockey game. It’s obvious that LVC wasn’t on top of its game. If you look at the box score LVC couldn’t stay out of the penalty box and changed goalies at the beginning of the second and third periods. That being said it doesn’t appear that players in front of the goalies did them any favors. I didn’t watch the game so it’s hard to tell if Utica was just clicking on all cylinders or LVC was just stinking the place up. You would think the players from LVC would have tried to stay out of the box, yes things happen but 9 penalties.

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer247
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Utica over a team, name not used to protect the innocent,16-1....NO CLASS.........65 sog's and 7-9 on the PP.....ahhh the good l'days,don't see many like that now-a-days...paybacks a *****
    Didn't see anything like this when Curry put 11 on a team but ok lol

You play the teams that have to be on the schedule, it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• JSicedog
    replied
    Originally posted by geneseo View Post

Fortunate Utica didn't have anyone playing in Lake Placid this weekend. They might have only won 12-0.
    I agree, avoiding tragedies like losing to Canton

Leave a comment:

• geneseo
    replied
    Utica over a team, name not used to protect the innocent,16-1....NO CLASS.........65 sog's and 7-9 on the PP.....ahhh the good l'days,don't see many like that now-a-days...paybacks a *****
    Fortunate Utica didn't have anyone playing in Lake Placid this weekend. They might have only won 12-0.

Leave a comment:

• JSicedog
    replied
    Leb Valley isn’t good and they scored on 25% of their shots. Thats terrible goaltending. They took the foot off the gas after the 2nd period.

Oswego used to do the same back when they were good.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    lakers beat or tie Da bears after 3 on3 OT then win in shootout

Leave a comment:

• Tom Coughlin
    replied
    AU 3 SNC 1 in the Friday afternoon contest.

​​​​​​Shots on goal 66-29 SNC.

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by MELIN27 View Post

I wonder if they have injuries/sickness? They lose 7-1 to Curry and 8-2 to Plymouth then forfeit vs. Endicott.
    I heard it was not a forfeit. Don’t know why it was listed as that. Postponed due to illnesses. Will be rescheduled.

Leave a comment:

• MELIN27
    replied
    Originally posted by llama View Post
    Did Salve Regina forfeit their game vs Endicott? Anyone know what the story is behind that?
    I wonder if they have injuries/sickness? They lose 7-1 to Curry and 8-2 to Plymouth then forfeit vs. Endicott.

Leave a comment:

• MELIN27
    replied
    Plymouth State 6 NEC 3

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    looks like Fredonia chargers for the stream vs Oswego??? Gotta be kidding me...Ok Ill watch NCAA volleyball for free with my daughter...
    Last edited by bakdraft21; 12-10-2022, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• llama
    replied
    Did Salve Regina forfeit their game vs Endicott? Anyone know what the story is behind that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X