Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utica University 2022-23: Is This The Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The little troll made my case for me.

Isn't it possible for her to start a SNC thread?

I'm almost certain that no UC fans will troll on THAT one.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 11-19-2022, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
      The little troll made my case for me.

Isn't it possible for her to start a SNC thread?

I'm almost certain that no UC fans will troll on THAT one.
      Again, ad hominem attacks for asking a question you refuse to answer about a statement that YOU made.

Now if I were to troll, I'd tell you to get to work on your Black Friday toilet display at Lowe's, but I won't.

Comment

Nubs why don't you just go away ? You bring nothing but trouble, this is supposed to be fun !
        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
          Nubs why don't you just go away ? You bring nothing but trouble, this is supposed to be fun !
          All Steve has to do is answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
            She lives in her Mama's basement, evidently, and has nothing better to do than to stick-out her tongue as though she was was still on a 4th-grade playground.

This **** is why nobody with Brain Cell One even bothers with USCHO anymore...

One anonymous little troll who knows nothing about the topic at hand can ruin the discussion. We can let her do it, or we can ignore her.

Comment

She lives in her Mama's basement, evidently, and has nothing better to do than to stick-out her tongue as though she was was still on a 4th-grade playground.

One anonymous little troll who knows nothing about the topic at hand can ruin the discussion. We can let her do it, or we can ignore her.
              You made the claim about Utica being a "perennial national power," not me. I just want to know what you based that statement on.

Instead of firing off ad hominem attacks you could craft a response backing your argument. Unless, of course, you realize your claim isn't true. In which case you have to revert to name calling to deflect attention away from the issue because you have nowhere else to go, except back to working on Black Friday displays.

I could also ask you about the claim you made earlier this season that Wilkes will be much improved and a factor in the UCHC. Yet you attack others about "knowing nothing about the topic at hand." That's pretty rich.
              Last edited by Sir Nubs; 11-21-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Seriously man, you been making misogynistic comments here for years. I get it that Sir Nubs is under your skin, but you’re showing everyone here that you deserve every bit of it. Do you have a daughter? Other women that you love and respect in your family?

I’m sure you probably consider yourself “old school” or maybe just “old.” But, nobody is too old to stop trying to do better.
                Last edited by altazo; 11-21-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Y'all, and I mean you all, can we please not de-rail this thread like y'all did the last one

It's really annoying and it's sad that two adults on the Internet feel like they have to act this way. Keep it to the topic at hand, and if you wanna have a ****ing match over who is the bigger ***, exchange Facebooks or Twitters or something, because it's very annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post
                    Y'all, and I mean you all, can we please not de-rail this thread like y'all did the last one

It's really annoying and it's sad that two adults on the Internet feel like they have to act this way. Keep it to the topic at hand, and if you wanna have a ****ing match over who is the bigger ***, exchange Facebooks or Twitters or something, because it's very annoying
                    There use to be good discussion here. I lost interest, any time Fishman comments it gets derailed by Sir Nubs and they get into a ****ing match.

Spend my time over on the D1 forum nowadays just to get use to the future territory. Nubs will have to find a new dance partner.

Comment

ahhhh you guys are missing the main point...Utica has a great team again, should be a contender,...lets focus on that...and begin.....

Comment

I'm just asking a question about a statement on here - a message board. Is it too difficult to expect an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

I'm just asking a question about a statement on here - a message board. Is it too difficult to expect an answer?
                          No one asked, go make a different thread if y'all wanna argue

Comment

No one asked, go make a different thread if y'all wanna argue
                            Who is arguing? I'm just asking a question. And I will post where I want to in an open forum. I don't need anyone's permission to ask questions. It's a bedrock of our society, or at least it used to be. I may not like what you say but I will defend your right to say it, but with that goes the responsibility to answer for what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

Who is arguing? I'm just asking a question. And I will post where I want to in an open forum. I don't need anyone's permission to ask questions. It's a bedrock of our society, or at least it used to be. I may not like what you say but I will defend your right to say it, but with that goes the responsibility to answer for what you say.
                              Exchange numbers if you wanna ask him a question, or just grow up and get over it, I don't really care either way

Comment

Exchange numbers if you wanna ask him a question, or just grow up and get over it, I don't really care either way
                                He made the statement in a public forum, he can answer for it in a public forum.

And obviously you do care or you wouldn't be posting about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X