Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2022-23..Crash the net...Let's go Lakers!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Oh for sure. Points of emphasis always fade out about a third of the way through a season.

But for now, be prepared.
    Meanwhile they messed up on half a dozen offsides calls.

Comment

6-2 win over $$%$#@....Please take them off the schedule for next year....That said,2 BIG games to start the season, both top teams, we will know fast what we have to start the season....Go Lakers!!!!.......Million $$$ ???...Who will be btwn the pipes???????

Comment

Heyyyy everybody - greetings from Lenexa KS where hockey is scarce as ****. Watched most of both games on WTOP - not sure either matchups prepared them for The Cooler…or the Soaring Eagles, even at home… Let’s hope i am wrong… Congrats on the new gig, Prez - how’s it going?
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          Heyyyy everybody - greetings from Lenexa KS where hockey is scarce as ****. Watched most of both games on WTOP - not sure either matchups prepared them for The Cooler…or the Soaring Eagles, even at home… Let’s hope i am wrong… Congrats on the new gig, Prez - how’s it going?
          Stevenson was a pretty good from what I saw,Carleton,not so much, would love to see the U18 USA team back in the barn again.....Tough top 10 weekend coming up, will be a very good warm-up for Whiteout...Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            Thanks LB!

Doing well. High school state playoffs week in vermont so hoping for some good runs for a few of our teams.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

The game has passed Eddie. We will be 0 -3, and he will make excuses. It is about skill not beating the **** out of the other team. Oh, wait a minute....Eddie doesn't know how to coach that way... Another wasted season.

Comment

5-2 loss a tough way to start season, but a chance to rebound tonight...Bottomline we got out skated, they are fasssst,and our special team struggles continue...Faceoffs were not good and point coverage was poor....As the thread title says cash the net....Where is Dicarlo,not on the ice last 2 games???? Would imagine we see another net minder tonight??...Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Nice rebound last night from the Cooler performance…typical chippy 3rd period with the Soaring Eagles…its a long season…too early to make any predictions…on anything…
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Yes LEL looked pretty good a lot of pep in our step...Nice to finish a few good goals...Now if we could stay out of the box???Missing Dicarlo again, and a few Dmen,but Bull filled in nicely...Not to impressed with the crowd, maybe it was the computer view ;-))......Hope to make Whiteout,but that means my daughters volleyball team has to lose in the semis of sectionals...UGH....Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      Yes LEL looked pretty good a lot of pep in our step...Nice to finish a few good goals...Now if we could stay out of the box???Missing Dicarlo again, and a few Dmen,but Bull filled in nicely...Not to impressed with the crowd, maybe it was the computer view ;-))......Hope to make Whiteout,but that means my daughters volleyball team has to lose in the semis of sectionals...UGH....Go Lakers!!!
                      You don't want that for your daughter. So, be a good Dad and root, root, root for her. LOL
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

You don't want that for your daughter. So, be a good Dad and root, root, root for her. LOL
                        10-4 rooting all the way......Go Warriors.....Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Went to both games last weekend. Hobart is fast, skilled, and strong, we chased them all night. We looked a lot better at home against Elmira. Either there is a BIG difference between #5 and #9 (as of last week), or we had an off night against the Statesmen. Green looked pretty shakey, Parent played well but with him "every period is an adventure". Wondering if Ed will start Schell tomorrow?

I have to say that our visit to the Cooler left a lot to be desired (aside from the loss). It was as cold as ever, the restrooms were closed and flooded, raw sewage floating all over the floor. A number of the Hobart students were over the edge, chanting vulgarities. The visitor locker room is so small that part of the team has to remain outside between the room and the rink door, and some of the shirtless "letter painted" guys would go down between periods to harass the players. Asked about getting security over there to keep order we were told "we don't have any security".

Not a good look Hobart.

Whiteout Weekend starts tomorrow with Platty, will be interesting to see how they look this year.
                          Oswego State 1980 Grad
                          (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                            Went to both games last weekend. Hobart is fast, skilled, and strong, we chased them all night. We looked a lot better at home against Elmira. Either there is a BIG difference between #5 and #9 (as of last week), or we had an off night against the Statesmen. Green looked pretty shakey, Parent played well but with him "every period is an adventure". Wondering if Ed will start Schell tomorrow?

I have to say that our visit to the Cooler left a lot to be desired (aside from the loss). It was as cold as ever, the restrooms were closed and flooded, raw sewage floating all over the floor. A number of the Hobart students were over the edge, chanting vulgarities. The visitor locker room is so small that part of the team has to remain outside between the room and the rink door, and some of the shirtless "letter painted" guys would go down between periods to harass the players. Asked about getting security over there to keep order we were told "we don't have any security".

Not a good look Hobart.

Whiteout Weekend starts tomorrow with Platty, will be interesting to see how they look this year.
                            This is every game at Hobart. Part of what makes it one of the most difficult rinks to play in.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Have been following Cal Schell since last season. Think this could be Oswego’s best goalie since Ryan Scott.
                              Bump
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Back from Oswego,after a GREAT 2 win weekend...Once again the support for the team from both the students and town population, along with many alum, and probably others, was OUTSTANDING...Don't know to much about other Blueline/fan/booster clubs, but Oswego has a great one, it gets all the players, past and present, fans,parents, coaches, etc.. all together and makes one big team, many thanks to the Oswego Blueline Club for a great weekend......As for hockey it was very fast Friday night vs. Platty with a great win, the team played all aspects well and finished their opportunities,along with some very good/timely net minding...Postdam game was slower, the ice looked soft due to the unseasonabley hot wether in Oz,but we managed to hold of Da Bears for another win....Looks like we had some bumps and bruises but we look pretty deep and can hopefully overcome them......Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X