Norwich 2022-23 Back to Normal (ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich 2022-23 Back to Normal (ish)

New Season, Lots of new faces, on the team, as the AD, and the whole Sports Info staff........
    Covid has taken a step back, a whole new host of shortages! Will Sticks be hard to come by? Pucks? (T.I.C.)
    Go 'Wick!

What I hope Prez is still around??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      What I hope Prez is still around??
      He’s taken an Athletic Director position at a high school in VT.
      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post

He’s taken an Athletic Director position at a high school in VT.
        Ok congrats to him hope he remembers us, or what's left of us ;-))

Comment

I am sorry to see him go............he was one of NU hockey's best assets. Must be why we don't see anything about Norwich hockey. Are we going to have a team?
          NU56
          Old Member
          Maybe the Oldest

NU56
          Old Member
          Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Originally posted by NU56 View Post
            I am sorry to see him go............he was one of NU hockey's best assets. Must be why we don't see anything about Norwich hockey. Are we going to have a team?
            NU56
            Old Member
            Maybe the Oldest
            my dads NU55

Comment

Originally posted by NU56 View Post
              NU56
              Old Member
              Maybe the Oldest
              Appreciate the kind words! I had a great 12 years at Norwich. I’ll still be around the rink from time to time as my wife still works at Norwich and the new job I took is just 25 minutes away from Northfield. We still live in Northfield currently!
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Appreciate the kind words! I had a great 12 years at Norwich. I’ll still be around the rink from time to time as my wife still works at Norwich and the new job I took is just 25 minutes away from Northfield. We still live in Northfield currently!
                Perhaps Prez for Norwich AD in the future???..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Perhaps Prez for Norwich AD in the future???..
                  Long way from that! Norwich is in great hands with Ed Hockenbury taking over for Tony Mariano. He’ll do a great job. One of the toughest parts of my decision to move on was not getting the chance to work with Ed for longer than six months.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Long way from that! Norwich is in great hands with Ed Hockenbury taking over for Tony Mariano. He’ll do a great job. One of the toughest parts of my decision to move on was not getting the chance to work with Ed for longer than six months.
                    Ok maybe head back over to Oz then?? Best of luck!!

Comment

Ok maybe head back over to Oz then?? Best of luck!!

Comment

Best of luck Prez, to you and your family. You will be sorely missed.

Any chance that the two exhibition games will be broadcast? Puck Voice, are you there?

I would love to get some more info on the returning players, some of which graduated last year. Plus any info on the new guys. I know there is a change over in the sports info department causing a delay in the team's new player intro, so if anyone is catching any practices or talk about practices/team, could you fill us in. First exhibition game is this Sat., I'm getting excited for hockey season even though it is still in the 80/90 degrees here in Florida. Thanks ahead of time.
                        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                          Best of luck Prez, to you and your family. You will be sorely missed.

Any chance that the two exhibition games will be broadcast? Puck Voice, are you there?

I would love to get some more info on the returning players, some of which graduated last year. Plus any info on the new guys. I know there is a change over in the sports info department causing a delay in the team's new player intro, so if anyone is catching any practices or talk about practices/team, could you fill us in. First exhibition game is this Sat., I'm getting excited for hockey season even though it is still in the 80/90 degrees here in Florida. Thanks ahead of time.
                          If the fall sports coverage is any indication, prepare yourself for a frustrating and disappointing winter. Prez and friends did a great job and the drop off has been, um…significant

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post

If the fall sports coverage is any indication, prepare yourself for a frustrating and disappointing winter. Prez and friends did a great job and the drop off has been, um…significant
                            Very disappointed so far!! The silence is deafening!
                            Last edited by Norwich59; 10-11-2022, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I don't know who the new SID is but hope they or their staff are checking out this blog and know how important this information is to fan's not in the local area. I watch every game and would be there in person if I were still in Vermont. The fan base has been very important to the team, and following CoVid, this is no time for Norwich to disappear from the world. I am willing to give you some adjustment time, but please, don't disappoint us.
                              There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Working...
                              X