Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post

I’ve always had a lot of respect for Babson. If it’s not Norwich then I’m pretty happy seeing Babson take it.
    I agree. We've had a tremendous long-standing rivalry with Babson. Almost every year the two seem to meet each other in the playoffs at some point.

Coach Rice has always been very kind with me in our pre-game chats and my responsibilities.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Grabbing the popcorn.
      Well, apparently Olaf is in at #44 PW.

Feel free, anyone, to explain why that makes a scintilla of sense.

Stupid **** AQ's, is what it amounts to.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Take a look at what St. Olaf has done since mid January. They’re playing great hockey right now and deserve to be in the NCAA Tournament. Having conference tournament champions get into the ncaa tournament helps promote parity in Division III and gives every program a reason to field a team.

If it was only determined by the top 12 teams via the pairwise with no conference tournament champions, people would only want to play hockey for 20 Division III teams.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Take a look at what St. Olaf has done since mid January. They’re playing great hockey right now and deserve to be in the NCAA Tournament. Having conference tournament champions get into the ncaa tournament helps promote parity in Division III and gives every program a reason to field a team.

If it was only determined by the top 12 teams via the pairwise with no conference tournament champions, people would only want to play hockey for 20 Division III teams.
          +1

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

They won when it mattered. That's all there is to it.
            #OneKnight

Comment

And Skidmore would have been another one had they beat Babson. Win and your in.

Comment

Working...
              X