Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the info everybody! Prez, thanks for the roster, it makes it easier for me to figure out who is on the ice with all the new players. I am so excited to watch the game on Saturday and hope attendance is strong not only for the sock toss but for the Cadets and the community. I'd toss a few pairs since I rarely wear them here in Florida I would try from here but probably would not make it past Georgia, let alone the glass Good luck Cadets with Salve, I'll be watching and cheering you on from here.
    There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Thank you Pres. as this is what we were looking for. I hope all the rest of us long distance fans appreciate all the work you do for Norwich. You have a difficult job and each sport has its fans who think their sport is THE sport. Best Wishes............
      NU 56
      Old Fan
      Maybe the Oldest

NU56
      Old Member
      Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Originally posted by NU56 View Post
        Thank you Pres. as this is what we were looking for. I hope all the rest of us long distance fans appreciate all the work you do for Norwich. You have a difficult job and each sport has its fans who think their sport is THE sport. Best Wishes............
        NU 56
        Old Fan
        Maybe the Oldest
        Thanks for kind words. Season preview will be out tomorrow! Will be a little bit different flavor this year that I hope everyone will enjoy. It won't be as "wordy" as you are used to, but should have some nice visual assets as well as hitting on all the key points and of course including Tanner's season preview video.

Should drop tomorrow afternoon! I'll try to remember to post a link on here.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Looking forward to Saturday against another strong CCC program in Salve Regina. Should be a good test. Hoping for a packed house for opening night and the third sock toss event! For those that are coming, please bring new or unused socks to the game to throw out on the ice after Norwich scores its first goal!

Every sock thrown out onto the ice in addition to Darn Tough's generous donation will be donated back to local Central Vermont organizations to help keep Vermonters warm this winter!
          A little TIC ribbing for my old friend Derek: what is the difference between new and unused socks?
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post

A little TIC ribbing for my old friend Derek: what is the difference between new and unused socks?
            Call it baby brain.
            GO LAKERS!!!
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Norwich season preview:

https://spark.adobe.com/page/ucpwl4BTJ5pcH/
              GO LAKERS!!!
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Nicely done DD!!!!!!!!!!
                Go 'Wick!

Comment

Nice job Derek!

Comment

Originally posted by Norwich59 View Post

Nice job Derek!
                    Thank you! Tanner put together the video too so team effort! Excited for Saturday night!
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

I’ve really enjoyed the season previews this year. Excellent, excellent job. High quality stuff.

Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Thanks for the great preview Prez and Tanner!

Comment

Do all CCC teams play like this now? Curry last week and Salve today finishing checks.....a bit late. Good on Norwich to shut them up in the 2nd. 2-1 going into what should be a rough 3rd - Salve pushing that play....hard

Comment

Prez, can we still get live stats? Doesn't seem to work tonight, the top says game hasn't started yet. Thanks.

Comment

Someone let George know Salve is the Seahawks, not the Gulls. I don’t want Prez getting angry emails!

Comment

Serious question, when a team pushes rough play and is rightfully down in the Penalty calls, why do refs always look at the other team so tightly for the remainder of the game. Calling a different game for two different teams in this third and it is downright garbage. Fix this S#!* NCAA

Comment

Working...
                                X