Sunyac 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Nazareth beat Buffalo State, 6-3. It was a game with bursts of goals. Very disappointing weekend for the Bengals.
    Disappointing season for Buff. State, I would think.

Comment

• I am still trying to figure out why Oswego bailed and Cort is in???I am sure its some covid bs

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        I am still trying to figure out why Oswego bailed and Cort is in???I am sure its some covid bs
        Yes.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Rumor has it Plattsburgh has brought in another D1 transfer Forward Rhett Kingston a Jr from Western Michigan. Career at WMU 56 GP 12 G 9 A 21 Pts .38 PPG.

Comment

• Plattsburgh beats Kings (PA) 8-2 in the de facto consolation game of the WB Classic. Albertus Magnus wrapped up the tournament yesterday beating Kings in OT.
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95
            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Utica gets an early third period goal and adds an empty netter to beat Cortland 2-0. An excellent effort by the Red Dragons. To quote Ray Biggs, it was “a spirited game.”
              Russell Jaslow

Comment

Utica gets an early third period goal and adds an empty netter to beat Cortland 2-0. An excellent effort by the Red Dragons. To quote Ray Biggs, it was “a spirited game.”
                These are not your father’s Red Dragons… underestimate them this year at your peril.
                Steve
                Penn State Class of '95
                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post

These are not your father’s Red Dragons… underestimate them this year at your peril.
                  Yep, I first mentioned that back in mid-November when they tied Geneseo at Geneseo.

Comment

• I watched the Cortland Utica game. Can someone explain to me how you have a 5 to 3 advantage going into the third and when the third starts it is a three on three. The stripes apparently decided the dust up at the end of the second which was started by Utica warranted two minor penalties on Cortland . This looks like the biggest homer screw job. Anyone care to respond?

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                      I watched the Cortland Utica game. Can someone explain to me how you have a 5 to 3 advantage going into the third and when the third starts it is a three on three. The stripes apparently decided the dust up at the end of the second which was started by Utica warranted two minor penalties on Cortland . This looks like the biggest homer screw job. Anyone care to respond?
                      Take off the rose colored glasses. The Cortland player shot a puck into the Utica net which has been an unsportsmanlike penalty since the beginning of time. And that is also what ensued the scrum at the end of the period. The additional roughing was probably a makeup call for not calling the Utica breakaway where he was clearly hauled down, and a slew foot shortly thereafter. Homer screw job...Game should have been 6-0, wasn't very close

Comment

• A friend just informed me of the **** into the Utica net, I stand corrected. But to say it should have been 6 to zip. No way my friend. The Cortland goalie stoned Utica

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                          A friend just informed me of the **** into the Utica net, I stand corrected. But to say it should have been 6 to zip. No way my friend. The Cortland goalie stoned Utica
                          Yes he stones many teams...

Comment

• Geneseo now to play at home against Lebanon Valley this Friday at 1:00pm. Lebanon Valley has also rescheduled at Brockport for Saturday at 2:00pm.

Comment

• Geneseo beat Nazareth, 3-2. It looked like it would be a blowout as everyone expected when Geneseo scored just 1:49 into the game. Henry Cleghorn flipped it in from in close. But then Nazareth stood strong. They tied it on the PP when Joshua Dressler blast from the left point went into the upper right corner at 10:06 of the second. Geneseo immediately regained the lead 2-1 on a redirect by Dan Bosio at 12:00. Geneseo took a 3-1 lead at 6:00 of the third. Chris Perna scored from the left circle. At 17:52, Nazareth cut it to 3-2. Grant Gallo from the right point. Nazareth applied some pressure after pulling their goalie, but then they commited a tripping penalty, and that ended any hope.

Nazareth played well, but I felt Geneseo played down to their competition. Geneseo hosts Lebanon Valley on Friday at 1:00, a make up game from last week's postponement.

Cortland opened up a 4-1 lead over #7 Wilkes after two and hung on for a 4-3 win. When are the Red Dragons going to get some votes? Their next game is Saturday at Skidmore.

Albertus Magnus beat Morrisville 4-1. Morrisville travels to Post tomorrow night.

Canton beat a short rosterered Potsdam, 4-1. The Bears suited up 10 forwards and five defensemen along with two goalies. These two do it again tomorrow night.
                              Russell Jaslow

Comment

Geneseo beat Nazareth, 3-2. It looked like it would be a blowout as everyone expected when Geneseo scored just 1:49 into the game. Henry Cleghorn flipped it in from in close. But then Nazareth stood strong. They tied it on the PP when Joshua Dressler blast from the left point went into the upper right corner at 10:06 of the second. Geneseo immediately regained the lead 2-1 on a redirect by Dan Bosio at 12:00. Geneseo took a 3-1 lead at 6:00 of the third. Chris Perna scored from the left circle. At 17:52, Nazareth cut it to 3-2. Grant Gallo from the right point. Nazareth applied some pressure after pulling their goalie, but then they commited a tripping penalty, and that ended any hope.

Nazareth played well, but I felt Geneseo played down to their competition. Geneseo hosts Lebanon Valley on Friday at 1:00, a make up game from last week's postponement.

Cortland opened up a 4-1 lead over #7 Wilkes after two and hung on for a 4-3 win. When are the Red Dragons going to get some votes? Their next game is Saturday at Skidmore.

Albertus Magnus beat Morrisville 4-1. Morrisville travels to Post tomorrow night.

Canton beat a short rosterered Potsdam, 4-1. The Bears suited up 10 forwards and five defensemen along with two goalies. These two do it again tomorrow night.
                                Geneseo had better puck movement on the power play than against Stevenson, but they still need to get it back on track. This was the 4th consecutive game without a PP goal. (From where I was sitting it looked like Petizian didn't set the shot on the second goal until it was too late.)

Comment

Working...
                                X