No announcement yet.

Sunyac 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to incoming Geneseo transfer Cooper Fensterstock for helping the USA Men's Hockey team win the gold medal 5-1 over Canada in the 2022 Maccabiah games in Jerusalem. Game video is available on Youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by geneseo View Post
      Congrats to incoming Geneseo transfer Cooper Fensterstock for helping the USA Men's Hockey team win the gold medal 5-1 over Canada in the 2022 Maccabiah games in Jerusalem. Game video is available on Youtube.
      Nice job...My daughter was captain of the U16 volleyball team in Isreal,they went undefeated
      ,6-0 for the tourney and won the Gold Vs Isreal in a stomach turning 5th set that went 16-14...Maccabi Games are a great way to travel explore and see Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Nice job...My daughter was captain of the U16 volleyball team in Isreal,they went undefeated
        ,6-0 for the tourney and won the Gold Vs Isreal in a stomach turning 5th set that went 16-14...Maccabi Games are a great way to travel explore and see Israel.
        Wow, very cool! Congrats to your daughter!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Maccabiah had women's ice hockey for the first time this year. Majority to 2/3 of Team USA had ties to DIII NCAA...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
            Maccabiah had women's ice hockey for the first time this year. Majority to 2/3 of Team USA had ties to DIII NCAA...
            yes unfortunately we did not get to watch any hockey as the volleyball was in Haifa,Northern Israel and the hockey was in Jerusalem I believe or Tel Aviv not sure, but the venue was nice and the USA did well...Only problem was that Biden came to the games and screwed up traffic BIG TIME for Opening Ceremonies....

Comment

Working...
            X