No announcement yet.

Sunyac 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Geneseo commit: Defenseman Diarmad DiMurro; 5'9" 170; 3.75 stars, RIT Junior transfer 4 pts. in 30 gp; BCHL Trail Smoke Eaters 73pts. in 115gp.

Comment

• Originally posted by geneseo View Post
      New Geneseo commit: Defenseman Diarmad DiMurro; 5'9" 170; 3.75 stars, RIT Junior transfer 4 pts. in 30 gp; BCHL Trail Smoke Eaters 73pts. in 115gp.
      and the hits just keep on coming, looks like a re-load for sure.....ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

and the hits just keep on coming, looks like a re-load for sure.....ugh
        I think the recruiting mantra is "strike while the iron's hot." This is more transfers than we usually ever take at one time.

Comment

I think the recruiting mantra is "strike while the iron's hot." This is more transfers than we usually ever take at one time.
          Transfers are good but nothing is promised, we at Oz have had thumbs up and thumbs down as far as that is concerned, best of luck to them all...

Comment

Transfers are good but nothing is promised, we at Oz have had thumbs up and thumbs down as far as that is concerned, best of luck to them all...
            Yes, that's true. The coaching staff at Geneseo is pretty careful and strategic with transfers. Very few of ours have not worked out well, but again, we've never had so many coming in at one time.

Comment

Yes, that's true. The coaching staff at Geneseo is pretty careful and strategic with transfers. Very few of ours have not worked out well, but again, we've never had so many coming in at one time.
              Thats good,Oz has had several here and there, for this yr I know of one, after that it's a mystery,I know of 2 freshmen, would imagine we would have a few more coming in but time will tell only a little more than 2 months til students show on campus .....

Comment

Thats good,Oz has had several here and there, for this yr I know of one, after that it's a mystery,I know of 2 freshmen, would imagine we would have a few more coming in but time will tell only a little more than 2 months til students show on campus .....
                Things have been really tumultuous with the portal and all the guys looking to use their extra year elsewhere. Interesting also seeing some DIII guys going DI for their "extra" year. Since a lot of DIII schools have few or zero grad. programs, it kinda makes sense. Perna would have been a good candidate for Geneseo.

(Still 91 uncommitted players in Portal as of June 7 according to College Hockey Insider.)
                Last edited by geneseo; 06-09-2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

They will do just fine with these high-powered transfers. This is the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton212 View Post

They will do just fine with these high-powered transfers. This is the future.
                    ???? Which high-powered transfers are we talking about?? Or am I missing something???

Comment

• Congrats to Geneseo alum Conlan Kennan for resigning with the ECHL's Toledo Walleye.
                      https://www.toledowalleye.com/news/f...to-the-walleye

Comment

Congrats to Geneseo alum Conlan Kennan for resigning with the ECHL's Toledo Walleye.
                        https://www.toledowalleye.com/news/f...to-the-walleye
                        Nice season any chance of moving up??

Comment

Nice season any chance of moving up??
                          We'll see. Right now I think the ECHL is a pretty good fit for Conlan.

Comment

• Geneseo alum Duggie Lagrone named "Iron Man" of the year for the ECHL's Tulsa Oilers.

https://twitter.com/tulsa_oilers/sta...47179613372418

Comment

• Oswego schedule:

https://oswegolakers.com/sports/mens...ockey/schedule
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Geneseo alum D-man Chris Perna signs with the ECHL's Tulsa Oilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X