Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego State Lakers.. 2021-2022...Let's get ready to...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Cortland is playing Buffalo State and Fredonia this weekend. Is there a reason Oswego is playing a different conference schedule?
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
      After some further information we find out that Tyson Kirkby actually graduates this month and is a straight A student. We wish him the best and look forward to hearing great things from him
      That's awesome! All the best to him.

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
        After some further information we find out that Tyson Kirkby actually graduates this month and is a straight A student. We wish him the best and look forward to hearing great things from him
        ok good luck to him,I guess more ice for the new players, we will look at it in a positive way....

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
          I see Cortland is playing Buffalo State and Fredonia this weekend. Is there a reason Oswego is playing a different conference schedule?
          Funny, I was wondering the samething yesterday when I noticed that. All I got is shoulders shrugging...
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

A wins a win I guess, wow what a comeback/letdown.....3 weeks off and then will play top rated Augsburgh who will be coming off a great start and also will play both Adrian and the U-18 National team a few days before the come East,which I would imagine will be a BIG plus for them ,as we will be shaking off the rust after a 3 week layoff???...OK enjoy the holidays

Comment

Yeah but... 5-4 with 3 seconds left, faceoff right of Koz, puck drops, scrum, and the game should be over as at least 10 seconds peeled off.
              But whats this? The scorekeepers clock showed .3 seconds and they couldnt get the refs attention to stop play.
              So like on the playground, a do-over with the scrum guys in the box, and a faceoff in the same circle(!), puck drops, Naz scores and ties it.
              Attempted theft, thwarted in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Funny, I was wondering the samething yesterday when I noticed that. All I got is shoulders shrugging...
                Hi everyone,

Forgot my password for the old Fan Forum account and figured I'd chime in on this question. From what I heard, it was due to ice availability and Oswego's graduation at the arena/convocation hall.
                Sports Editor, The Palladium Times
                Oswego State ('21)
                Former men's hockey beat writer for The Oswegonian

Comment

Originally posted by BenTGrieco3 View Post

Hi everyone,

Forgot my password for the old Fan Forum account and figured I'd chime in on this question. From what I heard, it was due to ice availability and Oswego's graduation at the arena/convocation hall.
                  Hi Ben, you need to drop in and talk with the old men more often. Keep up the good reporting, Go Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

Hi Ben, you need to drop in and talk with the old men more often. Keep up the good reporting, Go Lakers!
                    I guess now that I'm a resident of Oswego and what the college kids call "an old man," I'll have to drop in more. Will keep everyone updated with Gosek quotes + stories throughout the second semester.
                    Oswego State ('21)

Comment

Yeah but... 5-4 with 3 seconds left, faceoff right of Koz, puck drops, scrum, and the game should be over as at least 10 seconds peeled off.
                      But whats this? The scorekeepers clock showed .3 seconds and they couldnt get the refs attention to stop play.
                      So like on the playground, a do-over with the scrum guys in the box, and a faceoff in the same circle(!), puck drops, Naz scores and ties it.
                      Attempted theft, thwarted in OT.
                      Heh Heh. We were at the game. Whistle blew with less than a second on the clock. Naz coach holds up two fingers to the timekeeper across the ice. Clock goes to two seconds. Before the refs saw a thing.
                      Oswego State 1980 Grad
                      (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post

Heh Heh. We were at the game. Whistle blew with less than a second on the clock. Naz coach holds up two fingers to the timekeeper across the ice. Clock goes to two seconds. Before the refs saw a thing.
                        ahhh home cookin.....

Comment

Auggies lost 6-1 to USA U18's..Adrian tonight.... then onto Oz

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            Auggies lost 6-1 to USA U18's..Adrian tonight.... then onto Oz
                            Bodes well for the good guys, especially if the Adrian game is a barnburner, #1 v. #4 should sap some energy and then a nice bus trip.

Comment

Bodes well for the good guys, especially if the Adrian game is a barnburner, #1 v. #4 should sap some energy and then a nice bus trip.
                              Adrian wins 5-2.....Let's hope for a good game and tourney...

Comment

Non-Oswego State related, but Hockey Classic related: Skidmore shuts out Canton 6-0 and will face the winner of Augsburg/Oswego State tomorrow afternoon. Should be an exciting game tonight.
                                Oswego State ('21)

Comment

Working...
                                X