Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego State Lakers.. 2021-2022...Let's get ready to...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people who know me will say I’m never at lost for words. I am today. Fortunately the medical examiner results on last nights autopsy is already on film.

Comment

Idk if this has anything to do with what we saw last night, but many NE colleges and universities are currently struggling with a flu spike. It may indicate why some players were not dressed. Oswego County has seen a major spike in Covid as well over the past couple of weeks. Not making excuses. Genny looked great. The Lakers did not. The Lakers also took some retaliation penalties.

Comment

No hometown referees last night for sure, at one point the Genny bench was laughing at the call we got leading to the 2nd goal. Goaltending, not good and once again if we can't score, we cant win, place or show against talented teams like Genny. This was was a key conference game we should have played closer on our home ice. Fans should have been out in force last night and been loud. Where's the loud college crowd that makes our rink at the very least intimidating, to any teams who come to Oswego? Teams should hate to come to OZ to play us. Coach G needs to figure this team out before we travel to Geneseo for the flop. Go Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
          No hometown referees last night for sure, at one point the Genny bench was laughing at the call we got leading to the 2nd goal. Goaltending, not good and once again if we can't score, we cant win, place or show against talented teams like Genny. This was was a key conference game we should have played closer on our home ice. Fans should have been out in force last night and been loud. Where's the loud college crowd that makes our rink at the very least intimidating, to any teams who come to Oswego? Teams should hate to come to OZ to play us. Coach G needs to figure this team out before we travel to Geneseo for the flop. Go Lakers.
          Didn't the student break start already? I know it did for Brockport, Fredonia, and Buffalo State, which is why their crowds were down this past weekend.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
            IDK if they students were already on their way home, but don't think they would have made any difference, complete lackluster performance with bad pens and plays ALL AROUND....The lack of offense is very concerning 14 goals in 7 games....not good....2 tough games at Williams that I would imagine would be ....say it with me 1 goal games. Enjoy the Turkey...

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
              Most people who know me will say I’m never at lost for words. I am today. Fortunately the medical examiner results on last nights autopsy is already on film.
              Not much to say,.......have fun at Williams if your making the trip...Go Lakers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Didn't the student break start already? I know it did for Brockport, Fredonia, and Buffalo State, which is why their crowds were down this past weekend.
                Geneseo's break doesn't start until this Wednesday.

Comment

WOW not even an also ran in the polls.....no joy in Muddle thru this Ville

Comment

missed the game....10 penalties for Oz and 8 for Williams....we got out shot...scored 2 ppg's and a empty netter..after that not sure about the game....anybody?? another today maybe we can stay out of the box??

Comment

weekend sweep we'll take it....4 ppg's and 1 eng with 1 even up goal...Koz looked good today as did the team ,let build on this...Lets go Lakers

Comment

Williams and Oswego have a long history, not as much now as back in the 70’s when we played them every year. Last nights game was riddled with penalties as you all know. The Lakers cannot continue to do that. Today was much better. Oswego dominated Williams zone and did cut back on penalties. Hopefully better days are coming.
                        I want to say that my wife and I have been here in Williamstown all weekend. It is a beautiful area and the people are great. The Lansing Chapman rink is almost identical to old Romney and almost as cold. For an old facility it is in good shape. On the road tomorrow

Comment

Williams and Oswego have a long history, not as much now as back in the 70’s when we played them every year. Last nights game was riddled with penalties as you all know. The Lakers cannot continue to do that. Today was much better. Oswego dominated Williams zone and did cut back on penalties. Hopefully better days are coming.
                          I want to say that my wife and I have been here in Williamstown all weekend. It is a beautiful area and the people are great. The Lansing Chapman rink is almost identical to old Romney and almost as cold. For an old facility it is in good shape. On the road tomorrow
                          Lakers took waaaaay less pens on Sunday, lets hope that continues...My thoughts exactly about the rink looks just like Romney,but no seating at the ends...Canton will be looking for a W with a few Oz alumni on the team...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Lakers took waaaaay less pens on Sunday, lets hope that continues...My thoughts exactly about the rink looks just like Romney,but no seating at the ends...Canton will be looking for a W with a few Oz alumni on the team...
                            And I might add, the video from the weekend was outstanding from my viewpoint, very close and clear.

Comment

I have to say that we stood right next to the gentleman video taping the game live Sunday. Now this man had the smallest video camera no bigger than Canon Eos I own. We could not believe how many people who said the live stream was great. One small camera. Now anyone who has been at the Stanley Arena in Oswego knows they have a million dollar set up. Hats off to Williams

Comment

I have to say that we stood right next to the gentleman video taping the game live Sunday. Now this man had the smallest video camera no bigger than Canon Eos I own. We could not believe how many people who said the live stream was great. One small camera. Now anyone who has been at the Stanley Arena in Oswego knows they have a million dollar set up. Hats off to Williams
                                Yes video was excellent Sunday....also it was only the 3rd and 4th games that The Ephs had played,I think, not to take anything away from The Lakers, that's their special teams has not gotten much work and will get better as has ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X