X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

How was SNC a "shoo-in" when they had Adrian in their league for how many years now? Arguably two of if not the most successful programs in NCAA D3 over the last decade.
    1. "Shoo-in" is an actual term.

2. I have no problem with SNC. Nubby's BS has nothing to do with their success.

3. Both Adrian and SNC made the NCAA's frequently, sure. Maybe they both made it out of their conference in the same season a few times, IDK. But the field is much smaller out West.

4. And the selection process was totally illogical back then.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-01-2022, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

The "selection process" was a ****-show until the PWR came into the equation. Utica was screwed for years, whereas SNC was basically a shoo-in half the time, via the AQ.

Please go away. Don't you have a puppy to kick at home, or some other way to vent your mindless anger?
    How was SNC a "shoo-in" when they had Adrian in their league for how many years now? Arguably two of if not the most successful programs in NCAA D3 over the last decade.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

Nope. I'm just questioning the statement of "perennial national contender" when discussing a program that has one all-time win in the tournament and went seven years between appearances. I didnt say this version of Utica isn't a contender. They have yet to reach perennial status in my opinion.
    The "selection process" was a s**t-show until the PWR came into the equation. Even the slowest mind recognizes this fact. (Or, maybe not, considering YOUR posts.)

Utica was screwed for years, whereas SNC was basically a shoo-in half the time, via the AQ.

And if you don't agree that UC has been a top-10 team -via any reasonable metric- for some years now..? That would be a typically clueless Miss Nubs notion.

Please go away. Don't you have a puppy to kick in-between beers?

Nobody appreciates your *insight* here, DBag. Take your mindless anger elsewhere, or cultivate a hobby.

Your bull**** is beyond tiresome.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-01-2022, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OZFEST
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Ok here is where Remi would school all/most...Miss the guy for sure
    I think if any school has a chance to jump to D1, go in with both feet and don't look back.

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied
    Guess I have to give you that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X