Clear All

• MELIN27
    replied
    Feb. 12 Plymouth State 4 Anna Maria 1
    Feb. 13 Anna Maria 0 Plymouth State 2

Leave a comment:

• hockeyfan77
    replied
    USM-Franklin Pierce Men's Ice Hockey Game Cancelled - University of Southern Maine (southernmainehuskies.com)

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Predominantly I think the U17 plays USHL and junior teams. They do have a few against colleges but at some point putting 16 year olds out there against 23, 24 and 25 year olds becomes a bit of physicality dilemma.
    That often seems to work for the kids, though. Those HS guys are consistently more talented than the even the top-tier D-3 teams.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied

Predominantly I think the U17 plays USHL and junior teams. They do have a few against colleges but at some point putting 16 year olds out there against 23, 24 and 25 year olds becomes a bit of physicality dilemma.
    I guess it was a U-18 team that hammered a pretty good UC team some years ago (and defeated a few D-1 teams as well), but those kids in general constitute real talent. None of them are likely to end-up in D-3.

Leave a comment:

• UCBadger
    replied

Ray reports that after Friday's game, the U17 team heads to the Domes to play Elmira College at 3:00 on Sunday.
    Last edited by UCBadger; 02-11-2021, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyfan77
    replied
    USM's Schedule

2020-21 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule - University of Southern Maine (southernmainehuskies.com)

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

I know Oswego has played the U18 team a few times in the past,didn't know the U17 was playing colleges,I am sure they will be a tough test......

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by UCBadger View Post

This weekend's games against SUNY Canton have been replaced by games against the USA Hockey Under-17 team on Thursday and Friday.
    I know Oswego has played the U18 team a few times in the past,didn't know the U17 was playing colleges,I am sure they will be a tough test......

Leave a comment:

• UCBadger
    replied
    Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
    Utica Schedule: 12 games starting Friday, Feb 12.

https://ucpioneers.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
    This weekend's games against SUNY Canton have been replaced by games against the USA Hockey Under-17 team on Thursday and Friday.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

All college hockey games have essentially been exhibitions right along.
    Well no National champ game sukcs,but at least they can play for a conference championship,better than nothing,ask the players I am sure they would agree.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by sacole13 View Post

So anybody who is playing is playing an exhibition game.
    All college hockey games have essentially been exhibitions right along.

Leave a comment:

• sacole13
    replied
    NCAA has cancelled all D3 winter championships, including men’s and women’s ice hockey.
    So anybody who is playing is playing an exhibition game.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

All players get an extra year of eligibility if they want it
    Funny,how many do ya think will stick around for that on their own dime,don't insult them all with that BS..

Leave a comment:

• JSicedog
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Best of luck......I could NOT imagine being a senior,or any year for that matter,sitting back and watching a school down the road play hockey while your skates have been slewfooted ,sp?,from underneath you.My heart goes out to those kids ....Nice job SUNYAC
    All players get an extra year of eligibility if they want it

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    NCAA has cancelled all D3 winter championships, including men’s and women’s ice hockey.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X