2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
    Utica Schedule: 12 games starting Friday, Feb 12.

https://ucpioneers.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
    Best of luck......I could NOT imagine being a senior,or any year for that matter,sitting back and watching a school down the road play hockey while your skates have been slewfooted ,sp?,from underneath you.My heart goes out to those kids ....Nice job SUNYAC

Comment

• And a tentative schedule for men and women..... https://www.timesargus.com/sports/ca...3a1a814c4.html
      Go 'Wick!

Comment

• NCAA has cancelled all D3 winter championships, including men’s and women’s ice hockey.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Best of luck......I could NOT imagine being a senior,or any year for that matter,sitting back and watching a school down the road play hockey while your skates have been slewfooted ,sp?,from underneath you.My heart goes out to those kids ....Nice job SUNYAC
          All players get an extra year of eligibility if they want it

Comment

• Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

All players get an extra year of eligibility if they want it
            Funny,how many do ya think will stick around for that on their own dime,don't insult them all with that BS..

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              NCAA has cancelled all D3 winter championships, including men’s and women’s ice hockey.
              So anybody who is playing is playing an exhibition game.
              The Titanic only had one Captain..........
              "You're holding your mouth wrong." Jim Cole
              "Don't take any wooden nickels." Ray Rouse
              9 Time World Champion Boston Red Sox ('03,'12,'15,'16,'18,2004, '07, '13, '18)

Comment

• Originally posted by sacole13 View Post

So anybody who is playing is playing an exhibition game.
                All college hockey games have essentially been exhibitions right along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

All college hockey games have essentially been exhibitions right along.
                  Well no National champ game sukcs,but at least they can play for a conference championship,better than nothing,ask the players I am sure they would agree.

Comment

Utica Schedule: 12 games starting Friday, Feb 12.

https://ucpioneers.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
                    This weekend's games against SUNY Canton have been replaced by games against the USA Hockey Under-17 team on Thursday and Friday.
                    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

This weekend's games against SUNY Canton have been replaced by games against the USA Hockey Under-17 team on Thursday and Friday.
                      I know Oswego has played the U18 team a few times in the past,didn't know the U17 was playing colleges,I am sure they will be a tough test......

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

I know Oswego has played the U18 team a few times in the past,didn't know the U17 was playing colleges,I am sure they will be a tough test......
                        Predominantly I think the U17 plays USHL and junior teams. They do have a few against colleges but at some point putting 16 year olds out there against 23, 24 and 25 year olds becomes a bit of physicality dilemma.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

• USM's Schedule

2020-21 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule - University of Southern Maine (southernmainehuskies.com)

Comment

Predominantly I think the U17 plays USHL and junior teams. They do have a few against colleges but at some point putting 16 year olds out there against 23, 24 and 25 year olds becomes a bit of physicality dilemma.
                            Ray reports that after Friday's game, the U17 team heads to the Domes to play Elmira College at 3:00 on Sunday.
                            Last edited by UCBadger; 02-11-2021, 08:14 PM.
                            2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                            2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                            2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                            2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                            2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                            2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                            2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                            Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                            1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

I guess it was a U-18 team that hammered a pretty good UC team some years ago (and defeated a few D-1 teams as well), but those kids in general constitute real talent. None of them are likely to end-up in D-3.

Comment

That often seems to work for the kids, though. Those HS guys are consistently more talented than the even the top-tier D-3 teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X