No announcement yet.

2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect the CCC to have a seven game season starting in February! That is the plan right now.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      Expect the CCC to have a seven game season starting in February! That is the plan right now.
      Nice start with 7 and SEE WHAT HAPPENS............don't just cancel the whole thing 3 months b4 it ever starts....no grapes raisins

Comment

• Originally posted by AC Bulldog View Post
        Looking like hockey will be returning to the NCHA

STATEMENT FROM THE NCHA

Northern Collegiate Hockey Association membership has endorsed a plan for a resumption of competition during the 2021 winter season.

A conference schedule for the women's and men's divisions is being finalized and set to be made available to the public in early January, 2021.

The NCHA is committed to doing its best to provide a quality student-athlete experience in a manner that is safe for student-athletes, coaches, administrators, campuses, and local communities.

Hopefully nothing changes between now and then.

Likely an 8 game schedule starting around Feb. 1st with the option to play non-conference games beforehand...

Comment

• CCC added Suffolk this season so its looking at 8 games before the NCAA championship (if they occur). And 8 more games after the start of the NCAA Championship. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Yup looks like the UCHC will be back in business come mid-Feb,I would imagine the cases will be on the way down and they can drop the puck for some hockey,again I do believe the original plan for the SUNYAC was to start in Feb as well but they lost their backbone and sacked the season and many kids dreams,nice job YAC hope your safe and sound inside watching other conferences play..Please spare me an explainations about testing,Cuomo etc etc ...Drop the puck
            Mid-February for the UCHC, which allows for maybe 8-10 RS games... (Assuming that Covid won't be worse in Feb, and it almost certainly will be).

Give it up already. This season is toast.

Comment

• So trying to catch up on everything here...

conferences that have cancelled:

SUNYAC (all schools not playing)
              NEHC (Hobart not playing)
              MASCAC
              NESCAC (all schools not playing)

conferences still planning to play:

UCHC
              CCC
              NCHA

conferences that haven’t announced:

MIAC

schools that have announced they won’t play despite conference either playing/or not announced yet:

St. Olaf
              St. Norbert
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

• Like I have said soooo many times all we could ask for is the O'l college try........drop the puck

Comment

• It's just good to see that we are planning on some hockey. Even if it's limited.
                  The Titanic only had one Captain..........
                  "You're holding your mouth wrong." Jim Cole
                  "Don't take any wooden nickels." Ray Rouse
                  9 Time World Champion Boston Red Sox ('03,'12,'15,'16,'18,2004, '07, '13, '18)

Comment

• I see Adrian just updated their schedule....18 games stating this month..
                    SNC Men:
                    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                    SNC Women:
                    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

• Adriaan beats Concordia -Wisc 7-4,meanwhile in the SUNYAC............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        Adriaan beats Concordia -Wisc 7-4,meanwhile in the SUNYAC............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
                        Wheel, snipe, celly.......next season

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

Wheel, snipe, celly.......next season
                          yes but the players are watching others play D1 and other D3 teams,can't imagine how hard it is,not to mention the seniors,whta is their course of action,or the new recruits,will they stay?? Will be very interesting to see who shows up next year,would not blame any players who leaves...These players got left out in the cold,didnt even give them a chance,I hope letters of apoligies are sent to each player...JK

Comment

• As far as Oswego is concerned,looks like at least Andreacchi and Arcan are playing jr's GMHL this yr...may have lost them???

Comment

• Both the Men's and Women's DIII tournaments at one site.
                              The Titanic only had one Captain..........
                              "You're holding your mouth wrong." Jim Cole
                              "Don't take any wooden nickels." Ray Rouse
                              9 Time World Champion Boston Red Sox ('03,'12,'15,'16,'18,2004, '07, '13, '18)

Comment

• Originally posted by sacole13 View Post
                                Both the Men's and Women's DIII tournaments at one site.
                                So how are they going to run the RS? A few weeks of round-robin play within each conference before the NCAA's? Or are they going to play into May this year?

I can't find anything definitive regarding that, but I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X