2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

possibly avoidable,now your talkin,wear mask,wash up and drop the puck..
    There ya go, but I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

There ya go, but I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.
      Sailed in SUNY.... I'm wondering if they've discussed cancelling the 2021-2022 season in that conference...
      Steve
      Penn State Class of '95
      Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• MASCAC pulled the plug today.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Adrian down 4-0 to Bowling Green halfway thru the 2nd...sog 31-18 BG

Comment

Adrian down 4-0 to Bowling Green halfway thru the 2nd...sog 31-18 BG
            It was 1-0 after 1 with shots 14-10 Bowling Green.

Adrian has had a really hard time staying out of the box. At least two BG goals have been on PP. Game has gone about how you would figure. Top notch D3 team can skate with a mid-level D1 team for 20 minutes or so. Then depth, talent, speed and size take over as the game wears on.

Be cool to see Adrian get one and keep it respectable. They’ll start the 3rd period with a little bit of PP time left.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

• 6-2 win for Bowling Green. Nice to see Adrian get a couple of goals in the third period. Shots finished 46-20 BG.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

• Final AC 2 - BGSU 6. Each team had one PPG. Penalties AC 6 for 12 min and BG 5 for 10. Teams will play again next Saturday in Adrian. SOG AC 20 BG 46.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

It was 1-0 after 1 with shots 14-10 Bowling Green.

Adrian has had a really hard time staying out of the box. At least two BG goals have been on PP. Game has gone about how you would figure. Top notch D3 team can skate with a mid-level D1 team for 20 minutes or so. Then depth, talent, speed and size take over as the game wears on.

Be cool to see Adrian get one and keep it respectable. They’ll start the 3rd period with a little bit of PP time left.
                  BG isn't a mid-level D-1 program.

Comment

Hey Fish your correct......finished 22-11-5 last yr...lost in the WCHA Champ game in OT.....Favorite to win WCHA this yr....and ranked tied for #21 in the poll....Nice job Dogs I am sure the home game will be another nice test vs BG......just say'in...positive waves Moriority

Comment

Hey Fish your correct......finished 22-11-5 last yr...lost in the WCHA Champ game in OT.....Favorite to win WCHA this yr....and ranked tied for #21 in the poll....Nice job Dogs I am sure the home game will be another nice test vs BG......just say'in...positive waves Moriority
                      But we're talking the WCHA. BG was at #24 PW when the season was called. Well out of the NCAA's, even in this era of parity.

Comment

I'm not sure which way you're trying to argue here...There are 60 Division I teams and BG was 24th in the PWR last year, which was their 2nd or third best season in three decades. They've made the NCAA Tournament once since 1990 when Jerry York was still the coach...

They've won 20 or more games six years in a row. I don't know how that isn't a "mid-level" Division I program in your mind. They aren't in the NCAA Tournament hardly ever, but they also aren't having single-digit win seasons.
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

But we're talking the WCHA. BG was at #24 PW when the season was called. Well out of the NCAA's, even in this era of parity.
                          see below quote by Prez...;-)) stay healthy all

Comment

• Bowling Green at #19 in USCHO pole....mid-level?? stay well all

Comment

Bowling Green at #19 in USCHO pole....mid-level?? stay well all
                              15 percent of the 60 Division I teams just pulled out for the 2020-21 season, so we're now ranking 40 percent of the teams left in Division I...

Just saying...
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

15 percent of the 60 Division I teams just pulled out for the 2020-21 season, so we're now ranking 40 percent of the teams left in Division I...

Just saying...
                                OK OK let's not technical,just breaking Fishes balls.....;-)))

Comment

Working...
                                X