2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dhammond View Post

Is it correct to assume that the #1 seed overall will host the crossover playoff?
    Play it at Oswego will make it ez for all ;-))))).....4 months and counting...Drop the puck....or maybe an exhibition game ??? Wonder if they will let any fans in to watch...College football,although outside,has had up to 15k from what I have seen so far.......I'm sure TOP will cover anyway..
    Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-06-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhammond View Post

Is it correct to assume that the #1 seed overall will host the crossover playoff?
      Scratch that. I see it’s a Thursday-Sunday format. Probably #2 East at #1 West, and vice versa on Thursday. Higher remaining seed I’m guessing will host final.

Comment

• No winter sports in NESCAC: https://nescac.com/news/2020/10/8/ne...er-sports.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
          Not a surprise ... hopefully not a trend.

Comment

• Zach Bross ... rising senior at UMASS-Boston ... 26 goals and 88 points in three years ... transferring to Long Island U ...
            Got to wonder if no first semester hockey at UMB figured into that decision.

Comment

• Sounds like the SUNYAC is hedging. Either that or someone jumped the gun releasing the schedules...

https://sunyacsports.com/general/202...20201010q4rvrw
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• I just noticed the SNC Hockey website no longer shows any games scheduled for the 2020-21 season. Before it had the schedule starting on Jan 1. Did SNC decide to cancel winter sports?
                5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
                  I just noticed the SNC Hockey website no longer shows any games scheduled for the 2020-21 season. Before it had the schedule starting on Jan 1. Did SNC decide to cancel winter sports?
                  Adrian's schedule is interesting.... 6 games against Trine (only NCHA team on their schedule right now), 2 with Bowling Green, two with Utica, and two with the USNTDP....

NCHA hasn't updated their website since the August announcement of no league games before 2021.
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post

Adrian's schedule is interesting.... 6 games against Trine (only NCHA team on their schedule right now), 2 with Bowling Green, two with Utica, and two with the USNTDP....

NCHA hasn't updated their website since the August announcement of no league games before 2021.
                    Yes very interesting slate....I also wonder who Utica will be playing as well?? Look forward to seeing how The Dogs do vs. BG??

Comment

• According to their website Hobart is pulling the plug .

Comment

• Has there been any news of transfers trying to chase an opportunity to play this year?
                        Steve
                        Penn State Class of '95
                        Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                          According to their website Hobart is pulling the plug .
                          Everyone will soon. Covid is out of control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Everyone will soon. Covid is out of control.
                            always the optimist..

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

always the optimist..
                              I don't see any way around it, which is a sad state of affairs, and possibly avoidable IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

I don't see any way around it, which is a sad state of affairs, and possibly avoidable IMO.
                                possibly avoidable,now your talkin,wear mask,wash up and drop the puck..

Comment

Working...
                                X