2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

So, you went to Utica for the FF? (I don't remember what team you follow.)
    Ah man, I wish. Seeing a D3 Frozen Four is about the only thing I can imagine that could ever bring me to Utica.

Alas, I work in the ski industry, far far away from any NCAA hockey. I do make the 8 hr drive or 1.5 hr flight to see DU play every once in a while though...

Maybe if ASU actually builds a rink at some point I may see a game down there too.

Comment

Have somebody read it to you.... Maybe then, you'll get the gist.

And be careful on your way to Tulsa.
      Another non-denial denial and an ad hominem attack. Nice quinela.

Comment

Oh FFS....

OK, so I never visited The Paris of the Midwest, I just made the whole thing up to impress a numb-skull such as yourself..? Please.

You want to Google something, try "How many hits has Google had via some random D-3 hockey fan attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay?"

Good luck with that.
        When searching "how many hits has Google had via some random D-3 hockey fan attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay" nothing shows up.
        However, by searching "how many hits has Google had via some baby boy from Poland attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay" you'll find your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post

Ah man, I wish. Seeing a D3 Frozen Four is about the only thing I can imagine that could ever bring me to Utica.

Alas, I work in the ski industry, far far away from any NCAA hockey. I do make the 8 hr drive or 1.5 hr flight to see DU play every once in a while though...

Maybe if ASU actually builds a rink at some point I may see a game down there too.
          I wouldn't bother going to Utica unless there was actually something/someone that you really wanted to see there. (That FF, not so much.)

Same re: GB.

Two Podunks, by any reasonable yardstick.

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say....Enough already

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say....Enough already
              This...It's sucks having to sort though these post: As if this new message board wasn't enough to kill the site

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post

This...It's sucks having to sort though these post: As if this new message board wasn't enough to kill the site
                10-4

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post

I am within a little bit of driving distance of Utica so I would totally do at least the National Semifinals out there.
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post

I am within a little bit of driving distance of Utica so I would totally do at least the National Semifinals out there.
                    There was the cost factor for the casual fan, too, I imagine. (IIRC, it was around $45 for the weekend, which is cheap if you have a dog in the hunt.)

Thing is, there was no dog in the hunt, and they couldn't have given tickets away for free on the street.

Thus is our sport...Little regional appeal -outside of a trickle of conference affiliations- and almost zero national appeal in any real sense.
                    Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-22-2020, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post

When searching "how many hits has Google had via some random D-3 hockey fan attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay" nothing shows up.
                      However, by searching "how many hits has Google had via some baby boy from Poland attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay" you'll find your answer.
                      Wow... Wow, wow, wow.

So you hate the Polish?

Damn, sonny, even Trump hired Polish people.

(He stiffed them, of course, but he stiffed everybody at one time or the other.)

I'm reporting you the very minute I'm through with this episode of "Bewitched".

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post

I was just asking a question Steve. Why you gotta be like that Steve?
                        ***** envy? By ***** envy I assume you mean ***** envy. What ***** is there to be envious of? The slob that you live with? Ive seen what she looks like and i guarantee you that theres no envy here Steve.
                        This current format, which is a train-wreck, is the only reason I've been late to respond to your drunken post.

Just to be clear, you haven't seen my companion, who is lovely inside and out. (How could you have? Explain that before you attend your next Trump rally, you dope.)

Anyway, I hope your Mommy throws a box of Kleenex down to the basement to you tonight, just so you can (hopefully) rub-off a little hostility without making a mess for her to clean-up.

And consider therapy, please.

Comment

This current format, which is a train-wreck, is the only reason I've been late to respond to your drunken post.

Just to be clear, you haven't seen my companion, who is lovely inside and out. (How could you have? Explain that before you attend your next Trump rally, you dope.)

Anyway, I hope your Mommy throws a box of Kleenex down to the basement to you tonight, just so you can (hopefully) rub-off a little hostility without making a mess for her to clean-up.

And consider therapy, please.
                          What does Trump have to do with anything posted here? Sounds like you are the one who needs some therapy, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

What does Trump have to do with anything posted here? Sounds like you are the one who needs some therapy, Steve.
                            You just HAVE to be a Trumpie, is my guess.

You're clearly stupid and hateful. (And habitually drunk, too.)

Do the above math -or have someone with a GED do it for you- providing that anyone you know has reached that lofty level of education, and still talks to you.

Man, you need a hobby.

Comment

You just HAVE to be a Trumpie, is my guess.

You're clearly stupid and hateful. (And habitually drunk, too.)

Do the above math -or have someone with a GED do it for you- providing that anyone you know has reached that lofty level of education, and still talks to you.

Man, you need a hobby.
                              You sure you aren't projecting yourself onto me? You don't know anything about me, but I sure know a lot about you, Steve.

Comment

Can we cut the ****ing contest and get back to posting schedules?

Comment

Working...
                                X