2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Now I'm running the Lowe's, instead of just selling paint there?

Well, thanks!

Funny, I was just doing the Zoom thing with two family members (in-laws) from GB. The girls both remarked that I was somewhat less revolting than the average GB stripper.

Guess we'll have to call this one a draw.
    I guess I know where you met Mrs. Fishman then. Was it the Centerfold or the Bamboo Room?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

I guess I know where you met Mrs. Fishman then. Was it the Centerfold or the Bamboo Room?
      Oh, so you know the place..?

She worked them both. She was that good.

Alas, her love of Kroger's butter burgers led to her pink-slip.

I miss the tips she used to bring home, even if we sometimes needed to ask her GI doc to retrieve them.

Those were the days, Nubbers. Keep going there. True love might be just a lap-dance away.
      Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-14-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Oh, so you know the place..?

She worked them both. She was that good.

Alas, her love of Kroger's butter burgers led to her pink-slip.

I miss the tips she used to bring home, even if we sometimes needed to ask her GI doc to retrieve them.

Those were the days, Nubbers. Keep going there. True love might be just a lap-dance away.
        Kroger's Butter Burgers? Obviously you saying you have been to Wisconsin is a big lie. Nice try.

Comment

Kroger's Butter Burgers? Obviously you saying you have been to Wisconsin is a big lie. Nice try.
          Now why in the world would I brag about going to GB..? Why?

Maybe it was spelled "Kroeger's". Or maybe not. That first time there was a looong time ago, sonny-boy. And my NY friends all wondered why I bothered to spend vacation time in that manner.

Tell you what, though: we stayed (that time) right on the Fox River, did a little fishing out on the lake for big perch, and took the Lambeau tour. All good. We even went to Appleton to see some single-A baseball.

Had fun, and I've had fun there since that, too. You must be from Illinois or something.

Comment

Kroger’s is a national grocery chain. Did you mean to say Culver’s?

I’ve always preferred Joe Roures.

No interest in the D3 Frozen four in your own backyard, but you traveled to Appleton Wi to watch a Single A baseball game? Now I have to seek out Single A baseball forums to catch a glimpse of your online enthusiasm and presence for a sport you actually care about!

Ya, ya, ya, if SNC hosted the Frozen Four in a rare year they weren’t a participant maybe the venue wouldn’t sell out. BUT, I can guarantee every SNC fan in the area who ALSO POSTS ON AN OBSCURE D3 HOCKEY FORUM sure as hell would be in attendance (even if Appleton’s Single A team was in town, and even if there was a fresh coat of sheer ice at Rib Mtn to ski.)
            Last edited by altazo; 06-18-2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
              Kroger’s is a national grocery chain. Did you mean to say Culver’s?

I’ve always preferred Joe Roures.

No interest in the D3 Frozen four in your own backyard, but you traveled to Appleton Wi to watch a Single A baseball game? Now I have to seek out Single A baseball forums to catch a glimpse of your online enthusiasm and presence for a sport you actually care about!

Ya, ya, ya, if SNC hosted the Frozen Four in a rare year they weren’t a participant maybe the venue wouldn’t sell out. BUT, I can guarantee every SNC fan in the area who ALSO POSTS ON AN OBSCURE D3 HOCKEY FORUM sure as hell would be in attendance (even if Appleton’s Single A team was in town, and even if there was a fresh coat of sheer ice at Rib Mtn to ski.)
              Another awesome and astute post. Thanks so much.

I've only been there in the summer. I have friends and (used) to have family nearby, who, for some obscure reason, got tired of GB and moved away. Go figger. And we like single A ball, so we did that too. It wasn't as though we flew hours to see the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, you dope, we just happened to be close enough on a warm day.

And you imply that SNC fans would give a flying **** about seeing Utica there.

Sh*t, that's laughable... (SNC only draws around 500 per game for their HOME team. Get real.)

But I'm sure that you went to Utica to see that field..? Right! And who cares if you did, in any case?

I'm fine with a recreational "debate", just to pass the time, but this one is completely moronic.
              Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-18-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I've only been there in the summer. I have friends and (used) to have family nearby, who, for some obscure reason, got tired of GB and moved away. Go figger. And we like single A ball, so we did that too. It wasn't as though we flew hours to see the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, you dope, we just happened to be close enough on a warm day.

Sh*t, that's laughable... (SNC only draws around 500 per game for their HOME team. Get real.)

But I'm sure that you went to Utica to see that field..? Right! And who cares if you did, in any case?

I'm fine with a recreational "debate", just to pass the time, but this one is completely moronic.
                You realize only like 10 people post in the D3 forum right?

And of the 10 people who regularly post here, you are the only one who would skip the culmination of the sport we are all taking about when it’s in your own backyard.

Sure, I’d watch Utica play. I like D3 hockey. That’s why I post here.
                Last edited by altazo; 06-18-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

When did you come here? Perch fishing on the lake hasn't been good for some time now.

Comment

What's moronic is you searching Google to find out things about Green Bay to post here when it is obvious to anyone from here that you've never been here. Stick to Lowe's, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post

When did you come here? Perch fishing on the lake hasn't been good for some time now.
                      *SIGH*...

I didn't go there to fish. I went there to visit. We caught a few perch on my SIL's boat, and did a few other funnish things in the area. End of story.

Does everyone in GB have some form of p****-envy? I never noticed that when I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post

You realize only like 10 people post in the D3 forum right?

And of the 10 people who regularly post here, you are the only one who would skip the culmination of the sport we are all taking about when it’s in your own backyard.

Sure, I’d watch Utica play. I like D3 hockey. That’s why I post here.
                        So, you went to Utica for the FF? (I don't remember what team you follow.)

Comment

*SIGH*...

I didn't go there to fish. I went there to visit. We caught a few perch on my SIL's boat, and did a few other funnish things in the area. End of story.

Does everyone in GB have some form of p****-envy? I never noticed that when I was there.
                          I was just asking a question Steve. Why you gotta be like that Steve?
                          ***** envy? By ***** envy I assume you mean ***** envy. What ***** is there to be envious of? The slob that you live with? Ive seen what she looks like and i guarantee you that theres no envy here Steve.

Comment

What's moronic is you searching Google to find out things about Green Bay to post here when it is obvious to anyone from here that you've never been here. Stick to Lowe's, Steve.
                            Oh FFS....

OK, so I never visited The Paris of the Midwest, I just made the whole thing up to impress a numb-skull such as yourself..? Please.

You want to Google something, try "How many hits has Google had via some random D-3 hockey fan attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay?"

Good luck with that.
                            Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-19-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Oh FFS....

OK, so I never visited The Paris of the Midwest, I just made the whole thing up to impress a numb-skull such as yourself..? Please.

You want to Google something, try "How many hits has Google had via some random D-3 hockey fan attempting to impress people by having visited Green Bay?"

Good luck with that.
                              I still don't hear you denying anything. Steve.

Comment

I still don't hear you denying anything. Steve.
                                Have somebody read it to you.... Maybe then, you'll get the gist.

And be careful on your way to Tulsa.

Comment

Working...
                                X