Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Originally posted by dhammond View Post
    I hope if there is a season that fans can attend the games. I’m worried about that.
    Wouldn't count on it

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      You're missing the point. This is all due to the situation we are in (note, the memo is for the upcoming season only). It's to make sure we can salvage something and still have a national tournament if months of a season need to be cancelled with a second wave.
      Not at all,I may be dumb but I'm not stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by dhammond View Post
        I hope if there is a season that fans can attend the games. I’m worried about that.
        I am too. This is the first season of the past 20 that we're on the fence about shelling-out for our season tickets.

Even if they play, we're thinking that we're much more likely to stream the games as opposed to attending in a packed-house such as Utica's barn.

I hate this situation, but the risk/reward probably won't add-up.

(And I'd happily pay for Utica's excellent stream if need be. I think that a lot of people would.)
        Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-01-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
          I am too. This is the first season of the past 20 that we're on the fence about shelling-out for our season tickets.

Even if they play, we're thinking that we're much more likely to stream the games as opposed to attending in a packed-house such as Utica's barn.

I hate this situation, but the risk/reward probably won't add-up.

(And I'd happily pay for Utica's excellent stream if need be. I think that a lot of people would.)
          May I ask what do Season Tickets for Utica games cost?
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            May I ask what do Season Tickets for Utica games cost?
            I get a 4-pack for $285.

That's a great deal, if you actually plan to attend.

This coming season..? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
              I get a 4-pack for $285.

That's a great deal, if you actually plan to attend.

This coming season..? Probably not.
              That is a bargain...
              My brother and I pay around $240 total for our two seats on the red line for SNC home games.
              But, free parking is included!!
              SNC Men:
              Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
              NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
              SNC Women:
              O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

https://ucpioneers.com/news/2019/6/3...-sale-now.aspx

Last season’s info.

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
                  That is a bargain...
                  My brother and I pay around $240 total for our two seats on the red line for SNC home games.
                  Last time I looked into it there was a 10% discount for season tickets compared to single game tickets. There's no reason to get season tickets if you are going to miss more than one game unless you value having the same seat for every game.
                  5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                  2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

I have not renewed yet, either. Don't want to give up my pretty good seats, so will most likely renew.
                    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Plattsburghs are $141 per ticket. It’s worth it to be able to walk in 5 minutes before the anthem and sit at Center ice. Also it helps maintain the Ronnie B

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
                        That is a bargain...
                        They try to soak you for parking in Utica, too, but we always park on the street (for free) a block or two away.

...Parking and concessions: that's how they get ya. Can you imagine paying $8 for a can of cheap beer?

Good thing I don't drink.

(Well, just socially.)

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                          I have not renewed yet, either. Don't want to give up my pretty good seats, so will most likely renew.
                          The more I think about it, the more likely I am to renew, even if I can't/won't attend.

We have great seats that I'd like to hold on to, and the program can keep my money even if The Aud allows no admittance. I'll consider that a donation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shield View Post
                            Plattsburghs are $141 per ticket. It’s worth it to be able to walk in 5 minutes before the anthem and sit at Center ice. Also it helps maintain the Ronnie B
                            I don’t have the exact numbers in front of me but I know Norwich is very similar to this. Might be slightly higher some years when we host the PrimeLink and the non-conference Plattsburgh/Midd games.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

"Season Tickets"

The Sponsor level for Booster Club membership at Elmira College (the most-popular level of membership) includes 4 tickets for every Men's Hockey home game. One could consider that as "getting Season Tickets", and the tickets are General Admission (no reserved seating). That level of membership is $100, so for $100 you "get 4 Season Tickets" for Elmira College Men's Hockey games.

Also included with that membership level are four passes to access to the Booster Club Lounge, where legal beverages are served pre-game and during intermissions... but we're not talking $8 beers here. Nope, only $3 a can, (and free popcorn in the Lounge!). Unfortunately, no... you cannot take it back to your seat to enjoy during the game (must be consumed in the Lounge), but not a bad deal at all (and free parking, too! ).

Cheers!!!
                              ~TTF
                              Dave
                              RIT - '90

Comment

Re: "Season Tickets"

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
                                The Sponsor level for Booster Club membership at Elmira College (the most-popular level of membership) includes 4 tickets for every Men's Hockey home game. One could consider that as "getting Season Tickets", and the tickets are General Admission (no reserved seating). That level of membership is $100, so for $100 you "get 4 Season Tickets" for Elmira College Men's Hockey games.

Also included with that membership level are four passes to access to the Booster Club Lounge, where legal beverages are served pre-game and during intermissions... but we're not talking $8 beers here. Nope, only $3 a can, (and free popcorn in the Lounge!). Unfortunately, no... you cannot take it back to your seat to enjoy during the game (must be consumed in the Lounge), but not a bad deal at all (and free parking, too! ).

Cheers!!!
                                ~TTF
                                Now, that's a bargain, and The Domes is a great place to watch a game in any case.

I'm surprised to hear that Platty, SNC and NU ask for around $114-120/head... Supply and demand I suppose, but that strikes me as very pricey for D-3.
                                Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-04-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X