Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Nubbers doesn't think, she just lashes out as though she actually laces them up for her favorite team.

    I probably would rather undergo a Caitlin Jenner move than be doomed to a sentence of living in central New York measuring cuts of lumber at Lowe's.

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: 2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

      Originally posted by snc1 View Post
      We got it with calling Sir Nubs a she. We heard you the first time. Nobody laughed any of the time you did it. Its first grade humor. Youre better than that.
      Sadly, I'm not.

      Still, we're all here just to pass the time, anyway. We all miss our hockey like he** and feel cheated out of what appeared to be a great post-season in the making... And it's beyond depressing to imagine the coming season being cancelled or unattended.

      Squabbling over meaningless points or not, it's always good to see that a group of die-hard's that are still willing to stay up late and bicker.

      You guys keep me going on some bleak nights, Sir Nubs included.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
        Sir Noob says otherwise
        I make an effort to give away my tickets when Finlandia is in town.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

          I make an effort to give away my tickets when Finlandia is in town.
          Well, that's my point.

          If you don't care, you don't care.

          And there's a lot of "don't care" in D-3 hockey, no matter where the venue.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

            Well, that's my point.

            If you don't care, you don't care.

            And there's a lot of "don't care" in D-3 hockey, no matter where the venue.
            There is always plenty of things to do here, it isn't a matter of "don't care." If I didn't care I wouldn't buy season tickets. I can go see a show at the PAC, for example, just one of many other things I can do other than water the plants in the Lowe's garden center.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

              There is always plenty of things to do here, it isn't a matter of "don't care." If I didn't care I wouldn't buy season tickets. I can go see a show at the PAC, for example, just one of many other things I can do other than water the plants in the Lowe's garden center.
              I love how you make out Green Bay, Wisconsin to be some Taj Mahal of cities.

              Can promise you, Green Bay isn't on anyone's "Need to Visit Before I Die" lists

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

                I love how you make out Green Bay, Wisconsin to be some Taj Mahal of cities.

                Can promise you, Green Bay isn't on anyone's "Need to Visit Before I Die" lists
                Actually, your non-sequitur is wrong. It is.

                https://classifieds.usatoday.com/blo...-you-must-see/

                https://www.businessinsider.com/25-n...y-wisconsin-12

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post
                  No its not. Green Bay is basically just Utica with double the amount of people. Get off the high horse

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

                    No its not. Green Bay is basically just Utica with double the amount of people. Get off the high horse
                    So you say Green Bay isn't on any bucket lists, and then I provide you with links showing that many people think it is thanks to visits to Lambeau Field, and you dismiss it anyway. Who is the one on the high horse?

                    Green Bay can be compared to Utica when/if the Packers fold. I've been to both places. There is no comparison.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      With the recent Covid surges, and the almost certain resurgences come Fall, I expect that most arenas -if even open- will be nearly empty regardless.

                      We've decided to buy our season tickets, and stay home.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

                        So you say Green Bay isn't on any bucket lists, and then I provide you with links showing that many people think it is thanks to visits to Lambeau Field, and you dismiss it anyway. Who is the one on the high horse?

                        Green Bay can be compared to Utica when/if the Packers fold. I've been to both places. There is no comparison.
                        Both areas produce good cheese, I'll say that much.

                        Having spent a lot of time in both "cities", the one thing Utica has over GB is that Miss Nubs doesn't live there.

                        Aside from that, I'd call it a draw, aside from the much, much hotter Utica strippers.

                        (But, to be fair, GB has better fishing right in town.)

                        A very tough call, no matter how you slice it.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

                          Both areas produce good cheese, I'll say that much.

                          Having spent a lot of time in both "cities", the one thing Utica has over GB is that Miss Nubs doesn't live there.

                          Aside from that, I'd call it a draw, aside from the much, much hotter Utica strippers.

                          (But, to be fair, GB has better fishing right in town.)

                          A very tough call, no matter how you slice it.
                          Green Bay/Appleton definitely has a much better managed Lowe's than the one you try to run.

                          Green Bay also significantly benefits by not having Mrs. Fishman as the opening act at any of its gentlemen's clubs. So I say Green Bay with the win just on that alone.
                          Last edited by Sir Nubs; 06-11-2020, 11:45 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            D1 schools can’t schedule the Canadian universities for exhibitions this year, so they could schedule against D3 schools I believe?
                            2006, 2010 ECAC West Pick'Em Champion.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by smbenny View Post
                              D1 schools can’t schedule the Canadian universities for exhibitions this year, so they could schedule against D3 schools I believe?
                              Time tables are still off. Division I can start 2 or 3 weeks earlier than Division III for exhibitions and games.

                              There might be a couple more games than normal but I don't see a massive influx of those games this season. Truth be told, I'm just hoping most teams get to play 25 games this season, which I don't think is anywhere close to a guarantee at this point this year.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

                                Green Bay/Appleton definitely has a much better managed Lowe's than the one you try to run.

                                Green Bay also significantly benefits by not having Mrs. Fishman as the opening act at any of its gentlemen's clubs. So I say Green Bay with the win just on that alone.
                                Now I'm running the Lowe's, instead of just selling paint there?

                                Well, thanks!

                                Funny, I was just doing the Zoom thing with two family members (in-laws) from GB. The girls both remarked that I was somewhat less revolting than the average GB stripper.

                                Guess we'll have to call this one a draw.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X