X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

So how are they going to run the RS? A few weeks of round-robin play within each conference before the NCAA's? Or are they going to play into May this year?

I can't find anything definitive regarding that, but I'm curious.
    well I can tell ya one thing,you guys will not have the SUNYAC to push around,to quote Slapshot "Bunch of *******".

Leave a comment:

• sacole13
    replied
    I would imagine something like the NBA/NHL pod system. All teams at one isolated site.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by sacole13 View Post
    Both the Men's and Women's DIII tournaments at one site.
    So how are they going to run the RS? A few weeks of round-robin play within each conference before the NCAA's? Or are they going to play into May this year?

I can't find anything definitive regarding that, but I'm curious.

Leave a comment:

• sacole13
    replied
    Both the Men's and Women's DIII tournaments at one site.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    As far as Oswego is concerned,looks like at least Andreacchi and Arcan are playing jr's GMHL this yr...may have lost them???

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

Wheel, snipe, celly.......next season
    yes but the players are watching others play D1 and other D3 teams,can't imagine how hard it is,not to mention the seniors,whta is their course of action,or the new recruits,will they stay?? Will be very interesting to see who shows up next year,would not blame any players who leaves...These players got left out in the cold,didnt even give them a chance,I hope letters of apoligies are sent to each player...JK

Leave a comment:

• OZFEST
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Adriaan beats Concordia -Wisc 7-4,meanwhile in the SUNYAC............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
    Wheel, snipe, celly.......next season

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Adriaan beats Concordia -Wisc 7-4,meanwhile in the SUNYAC............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

Leave a comment:

• pete99race
    replied
    I see Adrian just updated their schedule....18 games stating this month..

Leave a comment:

• sacole13
    replied
    It's just good to see that we are planning on some hockey. Even if it's limited.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Like I have said soooo many times all we could ask for is the O'l college try........drop the puck

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    So trying to catch up on everything here...

conferences that have cancelled:

SUNYAC (all schools not playing)
    NEHC (Hobart not playing)
    MASCAC
    NESCAC (all schools not playing)

conferences still planning to play:

UCHC
    CCC
    NCHA

conferences that haven’t announced:

MIAC

schools that have announced they won’t play despite conference either playing/or not announced yet:

St. Olaf
    St. Norbert

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Yup looks like the UCHC will be back in business come mid-Feb,I would imagine the cases will be on the way down and they can drop the puck for some hockey,again I do believe the original plan for the SUNYAC was to start in Feb as well but they lost their backbone and sacked the season and many kids dreams,nice job YAC hope your safe and sound inside watching other conferences play..Please spare me an explainations about testing,Cuomo etc etc ...Drop the puck
    Mid-February for the UCHC, which allows for maybe 8-10 RS games... (Assuming that Covid won't be worse in Feb, and it almost certainly will be).

Give it up already. This season is toast.

Leave a comment:

• nefan
    replied
    CCC added Suffolk this season so its looking at 8 games before the NCAA championship (if they occur). And 8 more games after the start of the NCAA Championship. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• net presence
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Bulldog View Post
    Looking like hockey will be returning to the NCHA

STATEMENT FROM THE NCHA

Northern Collegiate Hockey Association membership has endorsed a plan for a resumption of competition during the 2021 winter season.

A conference schedule for the women's and men's divisions is being finalized and set to be made available to the public in early January, 2021.

The NCHA is committed to doing its best to provide a quality student-athlete experience in a manner that is safe for student-athletes, coaches, administrators, campuses, and local communities.

Hopefully nothing changes between now and then.

Likely an 8 game schedule starting around Feb. 1st with the option to play non-conference games beforehand...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X