• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s from a SUNYAC meeting that ended at 6pm tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Shield View Post
      That’s from a SUNYAC meeting that ended at 6pm tonight
      Yep, Announced. SUNYAC website and social media.

Comment

• I think that's the prudent thing to do at this point. It's going to be very hard to keep covid constrained on college campuses this fall. (I'm going to have my classes ready to go fully online at any point during the semester.) Better to start late than to have things fall apart mid-season.

Comment

• Oswego Recruit-

Eric Green -G - Muskegon Lumberjacks (USHL) (3.50 stars) National Rank- 170 (He is a Sophomore transfer from UMASS-Lowell)

Comment

• Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
            Oswego Recruit-

Eric Green -G - Muskegon Lumberjacks (USHL) (3.50 stars) National Rank- 170 (He is a Sophomore transfer from UMASS-Lowell)
            Just read that on elite,was stuck behind a great senior goalie who was setting records and another goalie who is a NHL draft pick...There will be a battle for the place btwn the pipes for sure...6'5" 210 lbs BIG netminder

Comment

• Geneseo commit Greg Koutsomitis (Previous commitment: Dartmouth) Forward 5'11" 176, NCDC New Jersey Hitmen, 37gp 12g 12a 24tp, 3.5 stars, League rank 8, National rank 257

Comment

• Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                Re: Sunyac 20-21

BTW, further to this, I can think of 2 OA D1 goalies with USHL experience who are in the transfer portal who never played a game for their respective schools:

Jake Kucharski, Providence
                Eric Green, UML

Given D1 transfers usually wait as long as possible until they've exhausted all their options, I suppose they could be candidates as well (thinking Green would be more likely).
                I guess I saw the writing on the wall for that OZ G commit! Honestly, these things really aren't that hard to figure out if you pay attention. But in any event, I should go buy a lottery ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post

I guess I saw the writing on the wall for that OZ G commit! Honestly, these things really aren't that hard to figure out if you pay attention. But in any event, I should go buy a lottery ticket.
                  Nice going MOM,there will be a dog fight to get btwn the pipes..

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Just read that on elite,was stuck behind a great senior goalie who was setting records and another goalie who is a NHL draft pick...There will be a battle for the place btwn the pipes for sure...6'5" 210 lbs BIG netminder
                    You must be happy now... :-)
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Re: Sunyac 20-21

Yea it is nice to be able to say you have a very good chance to start all 4 years of your college years, as for the netminder here are some to keep a eye on. I read scouting reports on all of them and they are either smaller school D1 prospects or high end D3 prospects. There maybe more but I did not find scouting reports on them as of yet.

NAHL
                      1. Richie Parent- Shreveport
                      2. Landon Pavlisin- Kenai River
                      3. Garrett Mackay- New Mexico
                      4. Jack Caruso- Johnstown
                      Looks like FL HOCKEY MOM and I know what we are talking about with 'wego's goaltending

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

You must be happy now... :-)
                        Well good to see we have 3 guys who will fight it out,they look like 2 solid pick ups...We now have 3 goalies,6' 1"...6'3"...and 6'5"...Big boys getting ready for a BIG competition.....But what I would really like to see Russell is a season ;-))

Comment

Looks like FL HOCKEY MOM and I know what we are talking about with 'wego's goaltending
                          I'll have to place a few bets next time,with dmac and mom feeding me info

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            But what I would really like to see Russell is a season ;-))
                            Don’t we all...
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GeneseoHockey/st...56061820981249

Can somebody more informed than I am interpret this tweet?
                              #OneKnight

Comment

• We lost Stockdale and Vitucci to D1 UAH, but picked up freshman Koutsomitis and a transfer of some sort to be named. I think that's right anyway.
                                Last edited by geneseo; 08-06-2020, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X