Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 SNC Hockey Season...Another shot @ #6....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bates, who was also named NCHA Offensive Player of the Week on Oct. 2, Dec. 7 and Jan. 18, currently leads Division III in goals per game, points per game, power-play goals and game-winning goals.
    SNC SID - Doesn't Peyton Frantti have a slight edge in points per game (although in 6 fewer games played)?

Either way, the NCHA is going to have to consider renaming the award the "Peter Bates Award" at this pace!
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post

SNC SID - Doesn't Peyton Frantti have a slight edge in points per game (although in 6 fewer games played)?

Either way, the NCHA is going to have to consider renaming the award the "Peter Bates Award" at this pace!
      He hasn't played in enough games to qualify for the national statistics. 75 percent of games is threshold for skaters, 33 percent of minutes for goaltenders.

Comment

Originally posted by SNC SID View Post

He hasn't played in enough games to qualify for the national statistics. 75 percent of games is threshold for skaters, 33 percent of minutes for goaltenders.
        Thanks for the clarification!

The top line (and entire team for that matter) has been so much fun to watch this year. I'm hoping that they can make a deep run in March.

Comment

I was concerned Adrian might put a little gap on SNC this season when I discovered how active they were with the transfer portal and after SNC sat out ‘20-‘21 while Adrian essentially played a D1 hybrid schedule.

Still think SNC has represented themselves and the school admirably this year and I’m looking forward to the start of the Third Season!

Comment

Could somebody tell me the name of the song that gets played following SNC home games?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
              Could somebody tell me the name of the song that gets played following SNC home games?
              "Good Times" by The Easybeats. One of the co-writers is Angus and Malcolm Young of AC/DC fame's older brother.

Comment

"Good Times" by The Easybeats. One of the co-writers is Angus and Malcolm Young of AC/DC fame's older brother.
                Thanks!

Comment

The Standells " Dirty Water" had a good run.

Nothing beats hearing Sinatra's "New York, New York" after a NCAA quarterfinal win on year's the phrozen phour is in Placid.

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                    Nothing beats hearing Sinatra's "New York, New York" after a NCAA quarterfinal win on year's the phrozen phour is in Placid.
                    As someone who grew up on Long Island, that's pretty stupid.

Lake Placid could not be more apart, distance and culturally, than New York, New York. Good grief!

I just love how everyone outside of NY, thinks NY is nothing but NYC. NOT!
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

You can always count on SNC SID to spin some great tunes.

You'd think I'd be sick of hearing the first 90 seconds of New York Groove by now, but somehow it never gets old.

Comment

I appreciated bringing back Lonesome, On'ry and Mean. That one brought me back to a couple seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

As someone who grew up on Long Island, that's pretty stupid.

Lake Placid could not be more apart, distance and culturally, than New York, New York. Good grief!

I just love how everyone outside of NY, thinks NY is nothing but NYC. NOT!
                          It's not that you're going to New York City, but that you're going uptown to the Big Time. "NY, NY" got played when going to Lewiston, Utica and Minneapolis. All of our teams get Ol' Blue Eyes when they clinch an NCAA Tournament berth in other sports as well.

It's certainly better than playing "We Go Green Bay" by Bill Etten and The Heritage Band, especially now that Orange Julius, Red Lobster, Port Plaza and Shopko Liquor are no more.

Comment

Or in Wiseguys after a semi-final win!!
                            Go 'Wick!

Comment

It's not that you're going to New York City, but that you're going uptown to the Big Time. "NY, NY" got played when going to Lewiston, Utica and Minneapolis. All of our teams get Ol' Blue Eyes when they clinch an NCAA Tournament berth in other sports as well.

It's certainly better than playing "We Go Green Bay" by Bill Etten and The Heritage Band, especially now that Orange Julius, Red Lobster, Port Plaza and Shopko Liquor are no more.
                              Hang on just a darn tootin' minute ... Red Lobster is still there!
                              St. Norbert College Green Knights
                              NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                              NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                              NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                              ---
                              SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post

Hang on just a darn tootin' minute ... Red Lobster is still there!
                                And there is an Orange Julius at Bay Park Square (at least there was as of 2014 when I last lived in De Pere).

Comment

Working...
                                X