Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    Barry Scanlon @Scanlon65 Jun 17

Ex-UMass Lowell defenseman Cale List transferring to Norwich. Norwich coached by Cam Ellsworth, a former UML assistant. List played two seasons at UML.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/251741/cale-list
    17 appearances and with one assist.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      Who are you going to play if they don't? NESCAC, CCC and SUNYAC have all moved to Jan 1st at the earliest. Just as the PSU press stated, the women's league will probably make that same call at their next meeting, i expect the same at the next NEHC meeting....
      And the NEHC just did it. PPD all conference games until 2021. Schools, consistent with their institution's policy, may play non conference games in 2020.

And... add the Little East to the PPD conferences.
      Last edited by joecct; 07-28-2020, 01:25 PM.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• The WIAC has cancelled Fall sports but delayed any decision on Winter sports until late August.

Comment

• Excellent interview with Coach Ellsworth on the Reveille Podcast. Tanner is an outstanding interviewer. Really appreciate the effort that the Athletic Department and SID office has put in. As a Norwich fan, this is what I crave. I imagine I owe you a lot of thanks, Pres!
          Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Working...
          X