Utica College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utica College

Can't find much on them, not even box scores, fishman, calling you out. Are they being streamed ?
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Did you look or just trolling? Sorry if I missed the sarcasm but its all right there... 2020-2021 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule - Utica College Athletics (ucpioneers.com)
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I was just looking for a thread here, and under D3 results on USCHO home page it wasn't showing anything, thanks.

Comment

looks like U17 got game,must say they have a ton more games under their belt this year,good to see some D3 hockey being played

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          looks like U17 got game,must say they have a ton more games under their belt this year,good to see some D3 hockey being played
          They looked very fast, very skilled, and some had a smoking slap shot.........lol.
          2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
          2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
          2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
          2009 D-III TOP runner-up
          Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
          1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Watching the US17/Elmira game now, and yeah... these "kids" have skills. Crushing EC late in the first.

But it is great to see some hockey again (even if it is from my couch with a beer)!!

Cheers!!!
            ~TTF
            Last edited by Transplanted Tiger Fan; 02-14-2021, 02:26 PM.
            Dave
            RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
              Can't find much on them, not even box scores, fishman, calling you out. Are they being streamed ?
              Hi Shabby.

Yeah, watched both games. Those kids probably don't even shave yet, but they're the cream of the crop of our boys coming up. A great pleasure to see that.

UC could easily have been swept, but they squeaked-out a close win on Thursday... Friday was pretty-much a blowout, but those kids aren't going to play D-3, so I'm all for scheduling them whenever possible just the same. They're fun to watch.
              Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-14-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Thanks fish, and all.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                  Thanks fish, and all.
                  Shabby, the stream from Wilkes was pretty good tonight, but the stream from UC tomorrow night should be better.

(Excellent audio, too. I lost count of the many distinct F-bombs that I heard dropped from both benches.)
                  Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-19-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Turns out that the Saturday stream WAS better... As-in 11 goals v. what appears to be -on paper, anyway- a quality team

Not sure that this season means squat, but UC still appears to be UC, Covid or not.

Comment

Just on the local news, all UC sports winter and spring are now on pause. Sounds like 18 positive test among athletes. Contact tracing indicates outbreak not due to practices or competition, but because of off campus parties.
                      Last edited by XCTiger; 02-24-2021, 05:08 PM.
                      John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                      AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                      AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                      NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                      NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                      NCAA DII - 1983
                      NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
                        Just on the local news, all UC sports winter and spring are now on pause. Sounds like 18 positive test among athletes. Contact tracing indicates outbreak not due to practices or competition, but because of off campus parties.
                        **** college kids... Hell, I always stayed safely in my dorm when instructed to!

Being facetious of course. We could see this coming from miles away.

It does sadden me that this outstanding team won't have a shot at the NC.

UC was absolutely loaded last year, and didn't lose a lot to graduation going into 2021, but this is just a lost year all-around.

Comment

As of today, it appears that only teams that have positive test results will be put on pause. Other teams will continue with practice and games. UC Women's Hockey played this evening at Nazareth. It appears that this weekend's Men's hockey games are still on the schedule.
                          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                          2009 D-III TOP runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                            As of today, it appears that only teams that have positive test results will be put on pause. Other teams will continue with practice and games. UC Women's Hockey played this evening at Nazareth. It appears that this weekend's Men's hockey games are still on the schedule.
                            Yes, the UC website hasn't shown any cancellations via this weekend's mens' games.

Please update in the morning if you hear anything new. We'll plan to ski before or after the game if it's going to happen.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Yes, the UC website hasn't shown any cancellations via this weekend's mens' games.

Please update in the morning if you hear anything new. We'll plan to ski before or after the game if it's going to happen.

Thanks!
                              I believe that Hockey has not been paused. Men's and Women's basketball and Men's LAX have been. While I don't know 100%, I believe hockey will play this weekend.
                              2009 D-III TOP runner-up

Comment

Working...
                              X