Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17'sfanNU
    replied
    Not again... well one game is better than none game.

Leave a comment:

• PuckVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post

As of now two games. .. Saturday at 5 ... Sunday at 3 ... both at Kreitzberg.
    WE WILL TRY!!!l
    UPDATE
    Trouble at Skidmore ... they are out.
    Cadets will now open at home Sunday afternoon at 2 pm vs Conn College!

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

I thought the KRACH was the only ranking that mattered?
    Sure, UC was #1 in the KRACH too, but that doesn't matter to the NCAA.

Look it up if you care to, but Utica would have been the overall top seed in the tournament, had it actually happened.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-25-2021, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

#1 in the meaningless coaches' poll, not #1 in the actual PWR selection criteria.
    I thought the KRACH was the only ranking that mattered?

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    [QUOTE=NU Pastime;n3619200]Really hoping there's something this season. As Coach Cam alluded to, there's still a bitter taste from how last season ended. I know that's true for all teams, but especially for a team that was #1 in the land and charging into the tournament on a 9-game shutout streak.

#1 in the meaningless coaches' poll, not #1 in the actual PWR selection criteria.

Leave a comment:

• PuckVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
    Please, please tell me the Cadets will play Skidmore this Sat and Sun! I check the site every week only to be disappointed b/c the games are cancelled due to CoVid 19. I am seriously having hockey withdrawal. I follow the Tampa Bay Lightning seeing as I am only an hour from their home arena, but it is just not the same as having spent so much time in Northfield (years of games). And there is nothing like hearing George Como call the games. Stay healthy guys and have a great time competing. I'll be watching for sure!
    As of now two games. .. Saturday at 5 ... Sunday at 3 ... both at Kreitzberg.
    WE WILL TRY!!!l

Leave a comment:

• 17'sfanNU
    replied
    Please, please tell me the Cadets will play Skidmore this Sat and Sun! I check the site every week only to be disappointed b/c the games are cancelled due to CoVid 19. I am seriously having hockey withdrawal. I follow the Tampa Bay Lightning seeing as I am only an hour from their home arena, but it is just not the same as having spent so much time in Northfield (years of games). And there is nothing like hearing George Como call the games. Stay healthy guys and have a great time competing. I'll be watching for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Norwich59
    replied
    Norwich schedule.....at least for now.

https://www.norwichathletics.com/spo...20-21/schedule

Leave a comment:

• PuckVoice
    replied
    Here we go !
    Protocols Permitting!
    Away then home with NEC
    Fri/Sat 2/19-2/[20
    WE WILL TRY!!
    Last edited by PuckVoice; 02-11-2021, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PuckVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Does Plymouth State break the streak?
    Nope ...
    No games this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Does Plymouth State break the streak?

Leave a comment:

• NU Pastime
    replied
    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    We're not giving up yet. But an update...

https://norwich.prestosports.com/spo...20201122ibbe8s
    Disappointing, but predictable. Predictable, but disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    We're not giving up yet. But an update...

https://norwich.prestosports.com/spo...20201122ibbe8s

Leave a comment:

• NU Pastime
    replied
    Really hoping there's something this season. As Coach Cam alluded to, there's still a bitter taste from how last season ended. I know that's true for all teams, but especially for a team that was #1 in the land and charging into the tournament on a 9-game shutout streak. I think I will forever be a little bitter about it (while acknowledging the necessity of it and bigger problems). But, the sooner we get to playing the sooner I can begin to wash the taste out.

Not having NU football has been tough enough. I build my fall Saturdays around college football, and I build my college football around Norwich football. So that has sucked. A little Norwich hockey would go a long ways.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by spwood View Post
    What is the status in New York? I know Comrade Cuomo has declared hockey to be "high risk". Does that cover colleges as well? The state high school athletic association, NYSPHAA, pushed back the "high risk sports" (wrestling, basketball, "contact" cheerleading (I know what they mean, but that is a funny title for the sport)) until January. I doubt those sports have a season, but at least NYSPHAA hasn't completely pulled the plug yet. What was SUNYAC's (and other conferences) rush?
    There rush was so they didn't have any stress or responsibility to deal with,or just straight up cowardess,or all of the above.....Follow the Norwich example ,play and see what the future brings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X