X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

I have nooooo idea how to check out the portal,sounds futuristic to me,will it take me to the future??? ;-))
    Essentially, anyone can stay, and anyone can go.

Add to that an extra season of eligibility for every college player, and we have a hot mess in terms of recruiting.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 05-03-2021, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pdt1081
    replied
    Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post

Musser is reportedly transferring to LIU for whatever that's worth.
    That was announced after I posted that. So yeah, lots of chances to compete for playing time. I think Chicoine will fit in nicely there.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post

BG is losing 4 of their top 6 D-men. 2 seniors and 2 juniors. One senior (Musser) is still in the portal. The other senior (Wells) is transferring to Boston College. The 2 juniors grad transferred (ASU, Miami). Of all their seniors, only one remains uncommitted for next season (Musser).

Chicoine looks like a player that originally just missed out on D1. His stats from Juniors are very similar to some of the players BG has brought in in the past, and was most likely on BG's radar. Combine losing two juniors with his impressive stats at Norwich and it looks like a good move for both parties. Unless his game to crap, he will probably be in the lineup more times than not.
    Musser is reportedly transferring to LIU for whatever that's worth.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post

Or maybe back in time...like back to 1987 okay okay low blow low blow
    I look only to the future but remember the past......

Leave a comment:

• PSUChamps2001
    replied

I have nooooo idea how to check out the portal,sounds futuristic to me,will it take me to the future??? ;-))
    Or maybe back in time...like back to 1987 okay okay low blow low blow

Leave a comment:

• pdt1081
    replied

I doubt BG has problems getting "Warm bodies",I would imagine he will be a contributing player.
    BG is losing 4 of their top 6 D-men. 2 seniors and 2 juniors. One senior (Musser) is still in the portal. The other senior (Wells) is transferring to Boston College. The 2 juniors grad transferred (ASU, Miami). Of all their seniors, only one remains uncommitted for next season (Musser).

Chicoine looks like a player that originally just missed out on D1. His stats from Juniors are very similar to some of the players BG has brought in in the past, and was most likely on BG's radar. Combine losing two juniors with his impressive stats at Norwich and it looks like a good move for both parties. Unless his game to crap, he will probably be in the lineup more times than not.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied

CHN was keeping up for a while, but I haven't looked there in a week or more.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Check out if the transfer portal has impacted BG.

It's a completely new era now.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied

I doubt BG has problems getting "Warm bodies",I would imagine he will be a contributing player.
    Check out if the transfer portal has impacted BG.

It's a completely new era now.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

I don't ever remember seeing that.

But BG had 10 seniors this past year, seems like most of them left, so they need warm bodies.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Hey Prez looks like you lost a Dman to BGSU,what happened??...D3 to D1,dontsee that much??
    I don't ever remember seeing that.

But BG had 10 seniors this past year, seems like most of them left, so they need warm bodies.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post

An All American he had three great years at Norwich. A D1 caliber player he will play at BG. Also a great student he will leave Northfield after three years with his degree.
    ok nice good for him best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• PuckVoice
    replied
    Hey Prez looks like you lost a Dman to BGSU,what happened??...D3 to D1,dontsee that much??
    An All American he had three great years at Norwich. A D1 caliber player he will play at BG. Also a great student he will leave Northfield after three years with his degree.
    Last edited by PuckVoice; 04-14-2021, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PuckVoice
    replied
    We DID try. Tried hard.
    But Trinity series cancelled.No April hockey after all.
    See you in October.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X