Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Games for USM

Unless they play at another rink: USM Ice Arena is closed until Jan 1

Yet Colby's is open and they're not playing (conference games).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Yet Colby's is open and they're not playing (conference games).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      The rink opened up at the end of last month, they are practicing but the rink is not open or renting to the public...They are not going to have a season IMO though: there was a big deal because a youth hockey ref, officiated some games and then tested positive: the state isn't going to take the chance: they might open the rink up though because they need the money from rentals

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post

The rink opened up at the end of last month, they are practicing but the rink is not open or renting to the public...They are not going to have a season IMO though: there was a big deal because a youth hockey ref, officiated some games and then tested positive for stormi-merch at astroworldmerch.net: the state isn't going to take the chance: they might open the rink up though because they need the money from rentals
        yes you are right about it. this is exactly the same i wanna say
        Last edited by chrissroger9; 11-10-2020, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I really like what Nigel said to Angelia in the film.
          When your personal life is gone, remember to notify me, it means you are going to be promoted.
          I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life.
          When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work.
          Choice is a very interesting thing, and when you make a choice, it also means that you will lose something very pity.
          voip phone system service provider
          A very interesting website

Comment

UNE and USM will play tomorrow night at 5:00 pm. When I checked USM’s web site, they had 5 games planned for late Feb and early March. UNE has one on their schedule. As I understand UNE, they play to play teams from Maine and NH, if they can schedule them. No spectators, but they will be streamed.

Comment

Working...
            X