Hire Beaney!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hire Beaney!!!

First off, I would like to start by publicly chastising USCHO for savagely deleting the previous thread on this topic that was masterfully created many years ago. That thread contained the greatest arguments to date that showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that William Beaney was single-handily creating a hockey juggernaut that became the Middlebury Panthers. Having said that, I should not be the least bit surprised, as USCHO comes from the same breed as Neil Sinclair. They share the same philosophy. In fact they share one trait in common above all else. Both of them have been struggling to attain mediocrity for quite some time now.

Now that I have that out of the way, let me get to the meat and potatoes of this all...

My, oh my, where on earth shall I begin? I have tried to bite my tongue on this but I’m afraid this season has become such a comedy of errors I must speak up. I have been preaching for years that Neil Sinclair needs to go. For years you sheep have shunned me and blindly followed your fearless leader. You have not taken me seriously, yet to this day no one has been able to counter my factual arguments that the once proud Middlebury Panthers have plunged into a level of obscurity not seen since the Scranton Royals lost their Independence.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your 1.50 goals per game Middlebury Panthers! Yes I mean those 3-11-0 Middlebury Panthers. Those Middlebury Panthers who have scored 21 goals and allowed 55 against them this season. Maybe this is what the rest of you want from the most storied program in the history of D-III hockey. But I will not stand for it. Not when this team is playing in a $22.6 million facility yet the product they are spewing out onto the ice what Oswego would be without their Neumannesque financial aid.

Folks, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I've only been saying this for 3 years now, but hopefully now you will get smart and listen. Neil Sinclair is a washed up has been. He can't get the recruits anymore. His style of play has been solved by every coach in the country and he fails to adjust. I am slowly changing my position on this issue however. I am not so sure anymore that he is too stubborn to adjust rather, I feel he may just not have the hockey smarts. He's a one trick pony. The Tim Tebow of D-III hockey if you will. Yea, he's great for a little while, but eventually, teams will figure him out and realize he can't throw the football. Sinclair has run out of the one idea he's ever had for a game plan. Cinderella, your time is up. Your stagecoach has already turned into a pumpkin. Let's just hope the powers that be here in Middlebury will put this damsel in distress out of his misery before he brings any more embarrassment to this once proud institution.

Between his lack of recruiting, his inability to come up with different game plans outside the one he has, and last but not least the abomination of a team he brings to the rink each night it's time for a change. A 5-0 loss to Connecticut, 6-3 loss to Lawrence, and now a 5-1 loss to *gasp* Norwich (and I don't want to hear the excuse about them paying their players). Throw in a 9-1 loss to Colby earlier this year. Is this real life?

Middlebury Hockey will continue this downward spiral until the man behind the bench is disposed of. Let's Go Midd, get yourselves together and save this program!!

HIRE BEANEY!!!

Re: Hire Beaney!!!

Nuemanesque Financial Aid 😂 sure buddy

Comment

The Middlebury posters have really been vocal this week.
      Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Hey now don’t do Tebow like that...I mean he at least had one playoff win 😂

Comment

“...gasp Norwich...?” Surely you’ve overly looked the general softening trend of liberals contributing to the spiral.

Comment

Bring back the torpedo, make Middlebury Hockey great again!
            Last edited by defence18; 01-26-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X