X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSUChamps2001
    replied
    Originally posted by NUProf View Post
    Not that Platty with their dinky rink should benefit from that.
    Plattsburgh has recruited for "big ice" play in the past 10 years or so, and it has shown on the ice.

Leave a comment:

• NUProf
    replied
    Re: Primelink 2017

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    Big ice helps IMO
    Not that Platty with their dinky rink should benefit from that.

Leave a comment:

• norm1909
    replied

And the Plattsburgh State Cardinals are your 2017 Primelink Champions

Leave a comment:

• 17'sfanNU
    replied

From George and Cory on WDEV, Salvucci not playing, took useless, over aggressive penalties last night. Typical McShane move, one that I personally like. Not as a punishment, but as a tool of allowing the player to watch the game from the stands, see some things that work and some which needs work, and just chill for awhile. He's a good player, I think he feels he is carrying the team on his shoulders offense wise and has been trying to do it all on his own. From the stands maybe he is going to see some passing/give and go potentials that Norwich has been missing lately.

Leave a comment:

• hawk
    replied

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    Well....lets look at the old adage....Anybody can beat Anybody on any given night........three of Plattsburgh's losses are in SUNYAC......Plattsburgh beats Norwich.......Salve Regina beats Norwich....Morrisville beats Salve Regina........Plattsburgh beats Morrisville twice.......Just a thought...
    How many minutes did Aytron Valente play last night-it looked like he was on the ice all the time. Ever time Plattsburgh had a rush I would look up and it would see Valente rushing in the zone uncontested with at least one more player. Face off stats also favored Plattsburgh in the game. Very strong game by the Cards.

Leave a comment:

• minnesotan in vermont
    replied

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    Well....lets look at the old adage....Anybody can beat Anybody on any given night........three of Plattsburgh's losses are in SUNYAC......Plattsburgh beats Norwich.......Salve Regina beats Norwich....Morrisville beats Salve Regina........Plattsburgh beats Morrisville twice.......Just a thought...
    Understood. Nonetheless, this was my first Plattsburgh game this year, and for 2 periods they looked like the class of D3. Yet after any given 4 nights they woke up on the wrong side of the adage.
    Last edited by minnesotan in vermont; 11-25-2017, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Birdwatcher
    replied

Originally posted by minnesotan in vermont View Post
    Plattsburgh really impressed me for the last 40 minutes against the Cadets. Lots of pressure at both ends, stellar goaltending. Surprising that they were carrying a 3-4 record.

Leave a comment:

• PSUChamps2001
    replied
    Originally posted by minnesotan in vermont View Post
    Plattsburgh really impressed me for the last 40 minutes against the Cadets. Lots of pressure at both ends, stellar goaltending. Surprising that they were carrying a 3-4 record.
    Big ice helps IMO

Leave a comment:

• minnesotan in vermont
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Birdwatcher
    replied

READ ALL ABOUT IT..........http://www.d3hockey.com/notables/2017-18/wrap/nov-24

Leave a comment:

• NU Pastime
    replied

Lawrence 6
    Middlebury 3

It was tied 3-3 with 10 minutes to go. Lawrence got a couple then added an ENG.

As a Norwich fan, if we're going to lose in the first round then at least we'll get a shot to beat Middlebury as a consolation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• NU56
    replied

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
    It certainly did not look good for the cadets, their gas ran out right about the middle of the 2nd. Surprising since they are typically a well conditioned team. Plattsburgh made adjustments to the big ice, the cadets just collapsed. Great broadcast though.
    Yes, sounds right to me. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Leave a comment:

• 17'sfanNU
    replied

It certainly did not look good for the cadets, their gas ran out right about the middle of the 2nd. Surprising since they are typically a well conditioned team. Plattsburgh made adjustments to the big ice, the cadets just collapsed. Great broadcast though.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Boy would love to see the day Norwich puts together 60 minutes...if it ever happens this year.

Leave a comment:

• NU Pastime
    replied

Norwich dominated the first 10 minutes. Platty dominated the following 50.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X