Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elmira College 2017-2018

No more home games for EC.
    Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
    Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
    Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

All-Americans?

It's been a few since EC placed anyone on the All-American roster.

Considering the big 3 have 129 of EC's 253 total points (51%), are 1,2 & 4 in the UCHC, and all three are in the top 17 in scoring in the country, hopefully they'll get some props for being perhaps the best line in all of D3.

Comment

Re: All-Americans?

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
        It's been a few since EC placed anyone on the All-American roster.

Considering the big 3 have 129 of EC's 253 total points (51%), are 1,2 & 4 in the UCHC, and all three are in the top 17 in scoring in the country, hopefully they'll get some props for being perhaps the best line in all of D3.
        I'd be floored if Ford doesn't make AA.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: All-Americans?

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          I'd be floored if Ford doesn't make AA.
          He's a special player. That entire 1st-line is special.

My take on the UCHC going-forward is that EC will own it for a couple of years, if it fills a few gaps on D.
          Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-03-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Re: Elmira College 2017-2018

Dang... had to 'resurrect' last year's thread to find an appropriate place for this!

<Link>
            Three Elmira players have explored life after College Hockey... Calvin Hughson (D) & Charl Pretorius (G) suiting-up for the local FHL team (Elmira Enforcers), and Blake O'Neill heading-south to play for the Knoxville Ice Bears (SPHL).

Pretorius did not get in-front of the net last night, but Hughson did get see some ice time in the Enforcers 3-4 win over Danville. They join former Elmira College forward Mitch Atkins on the Enforcers squad, who earned the second star of the game last night with 2 goals & 1 assist, including the GWG. While O'Neill did not make the scoresheet in Knoxville's 3-2 win over Peoria last night, he did finish the night at +2.

Cheers!!!
            ~TTF
            Dave
            RIT - '90

Comment

Working...
            X