Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3/12 - Throw Salve on the wounds? Don't have a cow tonight, Salem! SCORES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3/12 - Throw Salve on the wounds? Don't have a cow tonight, Salem! SCORES!

UMB @ Hobart
    Augsburg @ St. Norbert

Stevens Point @ Adrian (the Adrian women lost)
    Williams @ Geneseo
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      Crap....I picked 8-1
      Well, I had 6-2, so, for me anyway, the wrong team got the 8th goal!
      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Geneseo's Trevor Hills was back on the ice in skates to celebrate at the end of the game, so it looks like he's ok. It was also nice to see Cam Hampson return from a recent high ankle sprain. McDonald has now stopped 138 of the last 142 shots against. The defensive philosophy seems to be to push all the shooters to the outside and allow him to see the puck well to limit deflections and rebounds in front of the net. It's worked well thus far, but he does end up facing a lot of shots.

Comment

Originally posted by geneseo View Post
          Geneseo's Trevor Hills was back on the ice in skates to celebrate at the end of the game, so it looks like he's ok. It was also nice to see Cam Hampson return from a recent high ankle sprain. McDonald has now stopped 138 of the last 142 shots against. The defensive philosophy seems to be to push all the shooters to the outside and allow him to see the puck well to limit deflections and rebounds in front of the net. It's worked well thus far, but he does end up facing a lot of shots.
          Saw Hills in parking lot after game, he is good to go for next round. Hampson back in looks good!

#OneKnight
          Tweet from Geneseo...
          7-1 vs Plattsburgh
          7-1 vs Salve
          Hutch's birthday 7-1

Comment

Originally posted by Mythreesons10 View Post
            Saw Hills in parking lot after game, he is good to go for next round.
            Glad to hear it! My heart sank a little when I heard he may have been hurt.
            #OneKnight

Comment

53 goals and 70 assists now between Collins, Hills, and Marra. And they'll all be back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                As did mine, since my son took the shot that hit his own teammate.

Comment

I saw Angelo back by the bench again not long after Trevor got hit, so I took that as a good sign. (Anthony had a great game!)

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                    What do you mean, may have been hurt? He was hurt! That was never in question. The only question was how badly and whether it would cause him to be out of action.

I still would like to know whether he ever got it x-rayed and whether something actually broke. Nonetheless, that Genny first line is a pleasure to watch, and I sure hope they are intact this Saturday.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Trevor said during the press conference, that he knew right away he was going to get hit by the shot. He laughed when he said it.

(BTW, I wonder what dumb*ss Geneseo fan shouted at the ref, "You got to stop the cheap shots" when Hills went down. Didn't know getting hit by your own teammate's shot is a cheapshot... )
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        Trevor said during the press conference, that he knew right away he was going to get hit by the shot. He laughed when he said it.

(BTW, I wonder what dumb*ss Geneseo fan shouted at the ref, "You got to stop the cheap shots" when Hills went down. Didn't know getting hit by your own teammate's shot is a cheapshot... )
                        I herd about that guy. My youngest Son was sitting in front of that guy when he started his ranting. He was confronted by a Geneseo fan who saw the play and put an end to that.

Comment

Working...
                        X