• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joecct
    replied
    Re: Least Favorite Quotes/Comments on USCHO

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
    The only thing which truly perturbs me is when someone refers to a Coach by their first or last name. Example," Emery was....". Show this people some respect. I have always called him or any other Coach by their proper title.
    Sire?

Leave a comment:

• Saints17
    replied

The only thing which truly perturbs me is when someone refers to a Coach by their first or last name. Example," Emery was....". Show this people some respect. I have always called him or any other Coach by their proper title.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

the only posts I dont like are.................the ones oswego hits.............and the crossbar as well

Leave a comment:

• norm1909
    replied

Post like this.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
    I like to view this less as a place specifically for discussion about Men's DIII Hockey and more as a place for discussion amongst those with a common interest in DIII Men's Hockey. If some within that classification of people share other interests that are loosely related to DIII Men's Hockey (such as other sports teams at institutions that play DIII Men's Hockey, or NC$$ administration in general), they should be free to discuss them as well.

Anyone not interested in those side conversations is free to ignore them. If they choose not to ignore the side conversations, and would prefer to make a big deal a out it not being DIII Men's Hockey, they can feel free to leave this forum and come back when they have matured.
    This.

There are exactly four D-III mens' threads that have posts in them in the past two weeks. There is absolutely nothing wrong with chatting with other members of this forum from time to time, and even during game weeks during the season. This place would get really stale, really quickly if all we were able to talk about were just the games ahead of us.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    This site/reporter is biased against my team.

(I was guilty of this, but I've taken the words of Elsa and decided to "Let it go.")
    Phew! Thank God it was not "Let One Go."

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

This site/reporter is biased against my team.

(I was guilty of this, but I've taken the words of Elsa and decided to "Let it go.")

Leave a comment:

• elbojpb
    replied

"They (insert team name) outplayed us last night, but clearly, we are the better team"

Leave a comment:

• dmac1103
    replied

My least Favorite Quote is "It's RIT's fault" of course it is RIT's fault that I don't like that quote

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    If you dare attempt to say that discussing the quality (or lack thereof) of hot, soft pretzels in a school's rink is not appropriate, I will have you banned from the Internet for life.
    Did somebody say pretzels???

http://www.history.com/news/hungry-h...wisted-history

Leave a comment:

• NUProf
    replied

I like to view this less as a place specifically for discussion about Men's DIII Hockey and more as a place for discussion amongst those with a common interest in DIII Men's Hockey. If some within that classification of people share other interests that are loosely related to DIII Men's Hockey (such as other sports teams at institutions that play DIII Men's Hockey, or NC$$ administration in general), they should be free to discuss them as well.
    I tried to up your rep, was told I need to spread rep to others first

Leave a comment:

• NorthernBlight
    replied

Originally posted by Casual Poster View Post
    It used to be most thing Kash posted, but this post itself just jumped to the top of my list. Just because something is interesting to you, does not make it interesting to anyone else. A school's baseball team, chess team, new computer lab equipment has nothing to do with the hockey team or D-III hockey.

I come here to follow the teams, games, and D-III hockey in general. Notes about the basketball team have as much purpose here as posting the price of milk at the grocery store. It is arrogant to subject everyone following the forum to that type of spam or then justifying it just because YOU find it interesting.

And this forum is D-III men's hockey. If one cared about the women's side of things, they would go to the women's column. Keep the women's hockey topics, and score updates to that forum. Then everyone who cares about them can see them and the rest of us don't have to listen to the drivel..
    Need a tissue?

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied

It used to be most thing Kash posted, but this post itself just jumped to the top of my list. Just because something is interesting to you, does not make it interesting to anyone else. A school's baseball team, chess team, new computer lab equipment has nothing to do with the hockey team or D-III hockey.

I come here to follow the teams, games, and D-III hockey in general. Notes about the basketball team have as much purpose here as posting the price of milk at the grocery store. It is arrogant to subject everyone following the forum to that type of spam or then justifying it just because YOU find it interesting.
    If you dare attempt to say that discussing the quality (or lack thereof) of hot, soft pretzels in a school's rink is not appropriate, I will have you banned from the Internet for life.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

Anyone not interested in those side conversations is free to ignore them. If they choose not to ignore the side conversations, and would prefer to make a big deal a out it not being DIII Men's Hockey, they can feel free to leave this forum and come back when they have matured.
    Now back to your regularly scheduled program

Leave a comment:

• CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
    replied

And this forum is D-III men's hockey. If one cared about the women's side of things, they would go to the women's column. Keep the women's hockey topics, and score updates to that forum. Then everyone who cares about them can see them and the rest of us don't have to listen to the drivel..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X