• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUProf
    replied
    Re: Least Favorite Quotes/Comments on USCHO

Originally posted by Casual Poster View Post
    It used to be most thing Kash posted, but this post itself just jumped to the top of my list. Just because something is interesting to you, does not make it interesting to anyone else. A school's baseball team, chess team, new computer lab equipment has nothing to do with the hockey team or D-III hockey.

I come here to follow the teams, games, and D-III hockey in general. Notes about the basketball team have as much purpose here as posting the price of milk at the grocery store. It is arrogant to subject everyone following the forum to that type of spam or then justifying it just because YOU find it interesting.

And this forum is D-III men's hockey. If one cared about the women's side of things, they would go to the women's column. Keep the women's hockey topics, and score updates to that forum. Then everyone who cares about them can see them and the rest of us don't have to listen to the drivel..
    What does your post have to do with hockey

Leave a comment:

• Casual Poster
    replied

It used to be most thing Kash posted, but this post itself just jumped to the top of my list. Just because something is interesting to you, does not make it interesting to anyone else. A school's baseball team, chess team, new computer lab equipment has nothing to do with the hockey team or D-III hockey.

I come here to follow the teams, games, and D-III hockey in general. Notes about the basketball team have as much purpose here as posting the price of milk at the grocery store. It is arrogant to subject everyone following the forum to that type of spam or then justifying it just because YOU find it interesting.

And this forum is D-III men's hockey. If one cared about the women's side of things, they would go to the women's column. Keep the women's hockey topics, and score updates to that forum. Then everyone who cares about them can see them and the rest of us don't have to listen to the drivel..

Originally posted by neumyer View Post

Telling someone that information about how a college's baseball team is inappropriate and directing them to a baseball forum is one of those .... We all bring up items tangential to DIII hockey because we feel they are of interest. Somebody from whatever college's hockey following is probably interested in how their baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, quidditch team doing!
    Last edited by Casual Poster; 07-06-2015, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• norm1909
    replied

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
    Mine is people who have never played the game and they give their opinions. (kidding of course...)
    That's RIT's fault

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

I played hockey at Clarkson
    Intramurals but who's counting?
    Last edited by joecct; 06-12-2015, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Saints17
    replied

Mine is people who have never played the game and they give their opinions. (kidding of course...)

Leave a comment:

• spwood
    replied

"You never played the game". This one really ****es me off. I have never claimed to play the game. That doesn't make my opinion or viewpoint (which I concede is a different viewpoint from a player) less valid!

Leave a comment:

• Dyce
    replied

Kash was a national god**** treasure, and I've always been heartened by the the general appreciation that the board has afforded him.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyfan77
    replied

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
    I've been here for over 6 years and never seen anyone post this

About 4 or 5 years before your time!

Leave a comment:

• PSUChamps2001
    replied
    Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
    Before your time son

Leave a comment:

• OSU2010
    replied

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
    No Squash?!?!?! (for Kash)

Leave a comment:

• jerrynu26
    replied

No Squash?!?!?! (for Kash)

Leave a comment:

• neumyer
    started a topic Least Favorite Quotes/Comments on USCHO

Least Favorite Quotes/Comments on USCHO

Things are slow here, so I thought I would start a thread about your least favorite responses to posts on USCHO.

Personally, mine is "how is that hockey related?" I know we can get far afield here, but if someone posts something, it must be somewhat important to them. Telling someone that information about how a college's baseball team is inappropriate and directing them to a baseball forum is one of those, "Looks who's calling the kettle black," comments. We all bring up items tangential to DIII hockey because we feel they are of interest. Somebody from whatever college's hockey following is probably interested in how their baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, quidditch team doing!
Working...
X