No go from joe.........Playoff scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No go from joe.........Playoff scores

I'm glad with this outcome, I think Brockport is a better team than buff state, I think we'll have an easier road to the SUNYAC finals, I'm rooting for Brockport and Oswego now, would be nice to have the championship game in Oz
    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Good game at Potsdam, enjoyed watching it with Saints. Sadly the Zamboni cost us our trip to Arby's so Saint's will have to enjoy his meal later. GO CARDS!!
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Taulien won't be playing in Hobart this Saturday with his DQ tonight. Utica did not look good tonight, and they didn't score once on their five minute PP.

Comment

While I am sad with the result tonight, I am not with the evening itself. Norm was great company for the game and its always great to make new friends. I think he got some strange looks with his Cardinal gear on but I had a great evening otherwise. Alot of positives for the Bears this season. Still don't like Buffalo........b-stards
          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
            While I am sad with the result tonight, I am not with the evening itself. Norm was great company for the game and its always great to make new friends. I think he got some strange looks with his Cardinal gear on but I had a great evening otherwise. Alot of positives for the Bears this season. Still don't like Buffalo........b-stards
            I once went to a Fredonia game at Geneseo wearing a Lakers Jersey and sat with a guy wearing a Plattsburgh Jersey
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
              I once went to a Fredonia game at Geneseo wearing a Lakers Jersey and sat with a guy wearing a Plattsburgh Jersey
              I didn't wear my Bears jersey tonight because they have never won when I've worn it.......
              LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

I think the final shots on goal was Genny 63 Brockport 23. That's Geneseo's season in a nutshell--couldn't put the puck in the net with any efficiency. Hutch's big body was also missed in front on the defensive end and Ripple on offense. But I give Brockport credit--strong goaltending (minus the one big error in the 3rd) and they cashed in when Genny made mistakes in the defensive end.

Comment

Originally posted by geneseo View Post
                  I think the final shots on goal was Genny 63 Brockport 23. That's Geneseo's season in a nutshell--couldn't put the puck in the net with any efficiency. Hutch's big body was also missed in front on the defensive end and Ripple on offense. But I give Brockport credit--strong goaltending (minus the one big error in the 3rd) and they cashed in when Genny made mistakes in the defensive end.
                  That it was!!!
                  Larry Normandin
                  SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                  WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                    I'm glad with this outcome, I think Brockport is a better team than buff state, I think we'll have an easier road to the SUNYAC finals, I'm rooting for Brockport and Oswego now, would be nice to have the championship game in Oz
                    Genny had 63 shog's if that Bport goalie gets hot again watch out,just dont let him handle the puck

Comment

Buff St has given Oswego some trouble in the RECENT past,with de laverge?? back in btwn the pipes could happen again, we had better come out flyin

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                        I didn't wear my Bears jersey tonight because they have never won when I've worn it.......
                        Perhaps you'll have to try something totally different for next year. Maybe wearing your birthday suit will get the Bears inspired?!

Comment

Working...
                        X