Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/31/15 - Revenge is a dish best served when it's cold outside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1/31/15 - Revenge is a dish best served when it's cold outside.

For the sake of DIII hockey I hope rabbit ears goes back to the lower tier reffing and is never heard from again.
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      For the sake of DIII hockey I hope rabbit ears goes back to the lower tier reffing and is never heard from again.
      There should be an investigation done on this Maciejewski guy. Not since the early days of firewagon hockey in the 70's have I seen an official have a definitive role in the outcome of a game. Wow. Hopefully, he's back in the lower Junior League's before he destroys anyone else's season. You would've had to have seen it to believe it. Same guy, two nights in a row. Disturbing for any fan to watch such a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
        Ah, I don't know a thing about division I, other than their rule where you have to take a year of before playing hockey for another school in division I. A rule which has helped Oswego and many other top D3 schools get talented transfers.
        George Roll came to us after he got you to the championship game in 2003. He then went to Naz. A number of Oswego players have transferred from Clarkson to Oswego, Mike Bushaw was one and I'm having a brain cramp on the goalie transfer.

Oh and grad assistant Kyle Laughlin is the son of Craig Laughlin (Clarkson '80).
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          5 minute major for interference while both were chasing after the puck, from my not so good angle it looked like Botting was tripped.
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            George Roll came to us after he got you to the championship game in 2003. He then went to Naz. A number of Oswego players have transferred from Clarkson to Oswego, Mike Bushaw was one and I'm having a brain cramp on the goalie transfer.

Oh and grad assistant Kyle Laughlin is the son of Craig Laughlin (Clarkson '80).
            Goalie was Tim Potter.

Cue the Midol jokes
            2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
            2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
            2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
            2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
              Goalie was Tim Potter.

Cue the Midol jokes
              Do you think Joe was really having a brain cramp
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                Do you think Joe was really having a brain cramp
                Ah, I missed it...well done
                2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                  Genny beat platty 3-2. This is good news for oz, if we can take care of morrisville next weekend that will put us as first in the SUNYAC
                  Oswego also lost to the online school this year. I'm not anointing them anything until the end.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                    Oswego also lost to the online school this year. I'm not anointing them anything until the end.
                    Utica?

r

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
                      Utica?

r
                      Southern New Hampshire bus that delivers your diploma if you can't walk on graduation day - at least that's what I get from the commercials.... And I agree - its only the first day of February - too early to anoint or bury anyone at this stage...
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                      X