Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

Plattsburgh averages under 10 minutes in penalties a game, but was called for 14 minutes in the third period tonight alone. It was almost surreal to watch the parade to the penalty box. The bench minor for penalty #6 (and setting up a 5x3 for 2 full minutes) definitely had me wondering about the officials in this one....
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Re: 1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Adrian goal waved off.

I'd like to see a replay of that whole sequence.
      It's at 1:45.50 of the YouTube feed. It seemed like a good call from my biased perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        If you get the chance, watch the replay of the "interference" no goal, while I'm not in 100% agreement of the call, it was a pretty good pick by Luke. Paul Maciejewski totally had a you-know-what for Emery. Dip-kinson can whine and cry all game long, Bob makes one comment and gets called. 2 points, see you in the mirror Brockport, and hope to never see Maciejewski for a while. He's a long way's from his hometown of Buffalo, so I'm guessing maybe Potsdam will be blessed with his presence tomorrow (good luck Saints). The amount of crap that was let go most of the game apparently needed to be made up in the final 15 minutes of the game....
        Dickinson hardly stopped screaming the whole first period. I know, I sat right behind their bench. It was comical. No complaints with the always good Dupree. That other guy seemed to have an obvious bias like I haven't seen since I was a kid with those "homer" refs. His performance tonight really should be reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by snc11 View Post
          It's at 1:45.50 of the YouTube feed. It seemed like a good call from my biased perspective.
          Yep. Just saw it. Yeah, that's probably a good call. I wondered about whether it would count initially.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

What a crazy third period in Plattburgh tonight. The only thing crazier was me paying $400 for Spencer Finney's jersey. At least it goes to a great cause.

FYI, the last goaltender's jersey I won at an auction was in 1999-00 and it belonged to Sundberg. The following year he only went out and won a National Title. So who knows!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
              What a crazy third period in Plattburgh tonight. The only thing crazier was me paying $400 for Spencer Finney's jersey. At least it goes to a great cause.

FYI, the last goaltender's jersey I won at an auction was in 1999-00 and it belonged to Sundberg. The following year he only went out and won a National Title. So who knows!!!
              That is crazy, since it wasn't game worn

Seriously though - great way to support the Cardinals, charity. and the dream
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                That is crazy, since it wasn't game worn

Seriously though - great way to support the Cardinals, charity. and the dream
                Actually, it is game worn (sort of). He wore it during the Cardinal Classic. There are a couple of puck marks on it.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                  Nice camera work from the Adrian broadcast, but wish the video sync with Tim D's radio call was a little better. It is truly painful listening to "Frank, the former goalie" on the Adrian call. Adrain has basically not come out of the locker room for the 3rd period with the exception of Shackell. He has clearly been the difference tonight.
                  The camera work was lacking on Saturday. Didn't seem like the same crew. Cue the link to 1:29.37 to see the camera work on my son's goal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P0xa3ANQjc

Comment

Originally posted by snc11 View Post
                    The camera work was lacking on Saturday. Didn't seem like the same crew. Cue the link to 1:29.37 to see the camera work on my son's goal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P0xa3ANQjc
                    Yeah, I don't think it was the same camera crew. Don't think there was instant replay either on Saturday. Friday's game must've been aired on some sort of local tv station.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                      Yeah, I don't think it was the same camera crew. Don't think there was instant replay either on Saturday. Friday's game must've been aired on some sort of local tv station.
                      Friday was broadcast on Buckeye Cable, a cable system based out of Ohio. I believe Saturday's game was an Adrian College production.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                      X