X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    Disappointing to see SNC come out so flat but reality was a 2 point weekend was acceptable for SNC and that's still fully on the table. Shackell was strong. Only weakness tonight was his acting when he faked that groin injury to get a rest on the PK.
    He got hit in the nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Ozz
    replied
    Re: SNC @ Adrian

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    Disappointing to see SNC come out so flat but reality was a 2 point weekend was acceptable for SNC and that's still fully on the table. Shackell was strong. Only weakness tonight was his acting when he faked that groin injury to get a rest on the PK.
    I always find it interesting when others can gauge someone else's pain. How did you determine it was acting?

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GB Puck Fan
    replied

Nice win for the Bulldogs. SNC's offensive woes continue

Leave a comment:

• GB Puck Fan
    replied

4-2 Adrian with 5 left.

For the second week in a row, SNC failed to score on a major. Could have made a game of it here but did not...

Leave a comment:

• PSUChamps2001
    replied

Obviously SNC has "made some awful unforced turnovers during one awful period of play".....

Leave a comment:

• GB Puck Fan
    replied

3-0 Adrian. AC controlling play. SNC not generating any offense.

Leave a comment:

• norm1909
    replied

Originally posted by BetterInLakePlacid View Post
    You say that like it's a compliment. To spare us from yet another thread derailment by those who are compelled to comment on absolutely everything, SNC has outplayed Adrian heavily in every meeting between the two. Yes I know Adrian won once but it wasn't because they controlled play it was because SNC made some awful unforced turnovers during one awful period of play. This has always been a terrible style matchup for Adrian and it wouldn't surprise me if that continued this weekend. New coach at Adrian might make a style difference but I say three points minimum for SNC.
    Of course it is a compliment.

If the cocky, over-confident look what we did Knights show up, they will produce some awful unforced turnovers, if the disciplined, skilled - get it done Knights show up, Adrian will have their hands full.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Well, whatever the result, our friends from SNC might want to consider heading home Saturday evening instead of Sunday. Between midnight Saturday and Monday rush hour, we're supposed to get 5-10" of snow. That's going to make the expressways....lovely.

Leave a comment:

• Toe Blake's Brother
    replied

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    Playing in Adrian "could" be a little different..however in those 5 games as you were talking about:

Avg goals
    Adrian : 2.6
    SNC: 6

Avg Shots on Goal
    Adrian: 19.8
    SNC: 36.4
    I hope that BetteInLakePlacid is correct with his thoughts on SNC dominating but I agree with you that this is a new year involving new teams. Go SNC!

Leave a comment:

• PSUChamps2001
    replied

Originally posted by BetterInLakePlacid View Post
    You say that like it's a compliment. To spare us from yet another thread derailment by those who are compelled to comment on absolutely everything, SNC has outplayed Adrian heavily in every meeting between the two. Yes I know Adrian won once but it wasn't because they controlled play it was because SNC made some awful unforced turnovers during one awful period of play. This has always been a terrible style matchup for Adrian and it wouldn't surprise me if that continued this weekend. New coach at Adrian might make a style difference but I say three points minimum for SNC.
    Playing in Adrian "could" be a little different..however in those 5 games as you were talking about:

Avg goals
    Adrian : 2.6
    SNC: 6

Avg Shots on Goal
    Adrian: 19.8
    SNC: 36.4

Leave a comment:

• BetterInLakePlacid
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Norm - you're turning into the Bob Norton of this board.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
    In order to qualify as a legend you must be able to say "Penticton Pics" three times fast without stumbling.

And then you must be able to talk about the Stratford Cullitons and their history without sounding like Pierre. Then, sir, your visage will be elevated to the rafters in the USCHO posters HOF (D-III wing).

Leave a comment:

• norm1909
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Legendary

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
    I see I got you thinking of opening acts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X