Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 6th scores - Battle of Lake Champlain, Jeffs & Babo, Bulldogs & Knights oh my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
    A bigger headline no one is talking about is Genny tying Adrian in Michigan last night. If there was ever a Jeryll and Hyde team it is the 2014-15 edition of Genny....
    Adrian has been pretty Jekyll and Hyde this year too. But not to the extent of Geneseo though.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Adrian has been pretty Jekyll and Hyde this year too. But not to the extent of Geneseo though.
      So Adrian has had a rocky season and Genny has been flat?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Genius...+1
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Difference: Genny gives head. Adrian is just flat.

r

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
            And anyone who has been involved in athletics also knows what happened, classless move. Why did he wait till :52 seconds? He had a whole period down 0-4 to press the issue...
            Gosh it's like the whole situation at Plattsbugh was foreshadowing what was to come for the Cadets. Made work of a 6-5 situation to tie a critical conference game. Wonder where they would have gotten the work to give them the confidence to battle back and tie the game and then win in overtime. Oh, right. It was because of the situation they Put time into at Plattsurbgh this week that the Cadets were able to build upon and turn a seemingly bad situation into 2 great points against a leauge rival.....but you're right it's not about teaching moments its clearly all about ego for McShane.

Comment

Re: It's about time

McShane is an outstanding coach.....with an ego to match. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
              X