Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
    From what I understand, his parents gave him half a season in the states to figure out where he was going. He flew under the radar, but apparently the kid's got a great ceiling.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbEJJ8JqsM
    hopefully he develops into a Slowinshki type,I think he pretty good for The U

Comment

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
      From what I understand, his parents gave him half a season in the states to figure out where he was going. He flew under the radar, but apparently the kid's got a great ceiling.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbEJJ8JqsM
      Cool. I wish the kid nothing but success at Utica.

Is it me, or does that YouTube vid look like it was produced by a Russian Sports agency? May wanna take that one off YouTube...

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
        Cool. I wish the kid nothing but success at Utica.

Is it me, or does that YouTube vid look like it was produced by a Russian Sports agency? May wanna take that one off YouTube...
        video sucked

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          I think the more ice they get the better,Utica had the big Slowinski a few yrs ago,he got better as the yrs went on,Oswego has 2 big guys Waterstreet and Dourocher,the latter didnt play a game,I would imagine due to skating,perhaps he will improve hopefully....
          Thank you; was trying to remember his name. I always called him "Slowy" but he developed into an outstanding D-man in his last two years.

Comment

Actual his name was Mike Slowikowski.

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
              I've no clue how competitive the MnJHL is, but his GAA and Save Pct are eye-popping. For that matter, I'm not sure how competitive the ECAC/W is anymore either. The ECAC/W might be a step down from the MhJHL!?
              The MnJHL was ranked 4th of 11 Tier III junior hockey leagues according to a writers and coaches poll that I read.

Comment

Originally posted by dhammond View Post
                The MnJHL was ranked 4th of 11 Tier III junior hockey leagues according to a writers and coaches poll that I read.
                Probably this one.
                I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Plattsburgh gets another player with NHL blood lines

D Ryan Chiasson

Wenatchee Wild (NAHL)

6'0", 194

Henderson, Nev.

51gp, (7-10-17), 76pim

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                    That was an interesting read. Thanks for the link.

Comment

• Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
                      Plattsburgh gets another player with NHL blood lines

D Ryan Chiasson

Wenatchee Wild (NAHL)

6'0", 194

Henderson, Nev.

51gp, (7-10-17), 76pim
                      looks like a good pick up........Platty has 7 commits listed on collegecommitments and have read of another 2 or 3 I think plus whatever else coach has up his sleeve, big class coming in,looks like they lost 6 from last yr...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        looks like a good pick up........Platty has 7 commits listed on collegecommitments and have read of another 2 or 3 I think plus whatever else coach has up his sleeve, big class coming in,looks like they lost 6 from last yr...
                        This is from the D3 page I believe that Charles Barber and Evan Lindquist are coming in next year. Still a pretty big class I wonder if there were any transfers leaving .

F Cam Owens Islanders Hockey Club (USPHL-P) 5'8", 174 Wilmington, Mass. 48gp, (16-32-48), 8pim
                        F Ross Sloan Oakville Blades (OJHL) 5'8", 155 Oakville, Ont. 46gp, (11-25-36), 18pim
                        D Charles Barber New York Bobcats (EHL) 6'1", 190 Queensbury, N.Y. 46gp, (9-7-16), 52pim
                        F Cole Stallard New Hampshire Monarchs (EHL) 6'2", 205 Woodstock, Ga. 46gp, (22-15-37), 50pim
                        F Pat Egan Lone Star Brahmas (NAHL) 5'10", 181 Rochester, N.Y. 69gp, (9-28-37), 32pim
                        F Jesse Neher Cowichan Valley Capitals (BCHL) 5'11", 161 Fort St. John, B.C. 55gp, (9-13-22), 28pim
                        D Santino Ragone Jersey Hitmen (USPHL-P) 5'11", 201 Babylon, N.Y. 53gp, (15-17-32), 4pim
                        D Evan Lindquist Selects Academy (USPHL-u18) 6'0", 161 Amston, Conn. 31gp, (1-9-10), 23pim
                        D Jakob Engvall Ogden Mustangs (WSHL) 6'6", 216 Jönköping, Sweden 46gp, (3-13-16), 57pim
                        D Ryan Chiasson Wenatchee Wild (NAHL) 6'0", 194 Henderson, Nev. 51gp, (7-10-17), 76pim
                        F Nick Belger Hartford Jr. Wolfpack (EHL) 6'0", 181 Yorktown, N.Y. 46gp, (24-36-60), 36pim

Comment

Oswego adds a fourth so far this yr..Connor Costello 6'1" 205 Defense, played at Army 2013-14 15 games played freshman yr,last yr played in the USPHL-P. Looks like he was on his way to Trinity,but changed his mind.

Comment

And EC wonders why they have become mediocre. Have you read the stat lines for the recruits they have signed. These guys could not find the goal with a road map and GPS. 10 goals 6 assist, 4 goals 13 assist, 3 goals 29 assist. Those forwards don't scare midget-B goalies. The defense men they have recruited are better then the forwards are. What happened to recruiting small, fast skating, goal scorers. Sad, just sad.
                            The Titanic only had one Captain..........
                            "You're holding your mouth wrong." Jim Cole
                            "Don't take any wooden nickels." Ray Rouse
                            9 Time World Champion Boston Red Sox ('03,'12,'15,'16,'18,2004, '07, '13, '18)

Comment

Originally posted by sacole13 View Post
                              And EC wonders why they have become mediocre. Have you read the stat lines for the recruits they have signed. These guys could not find the goal with a road map and GPS. 10 goals 6 assist, 4 goals 13 assist, 3 goals 29 assist. Those forwards don't scare midget-B goalies. The defense men they have recruited are better then the forwards are. What happened to recruiting small, fast skating, goal scorers. Sad, just sad.
                              I would give these recruits a chance first, last year at Oswego we had one recruit who's #'s were average at best, 17 goals in 54 games in the CCHL,not exactly huge ....he turned out to be a very good goal scorer,and top player as a frshman.Keep the faith

Comment

Has anyone noticed the class that UWSP is putting together? Tanner Karty lead his team in scoring in the USHL last year. They also have 3 D1 transfers right now.
                                I'm Kent...Detlefsen?

I was there for 27/92.

Comment

Working...
                                X