Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 DIII Commitments

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

    Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
    Durocher played one game. His skating wasn't too bad but not as good as Waterstreet. With Waterstreet in the lineup Durocher was not needed as he plays a similar game as Waterstreet just not as good.
    yes, also wonder if he will stick around?? and who else may leave??..also only 1 posted recruit so far

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

      Most guys that only play one game don't stay but you never know. He could be one that waits for his chance or maybe he transfers closer to home (SUNY Canton). Or he might stay at OZ and not play hockey.

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

        Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
        Most guys that only play one game don't stay but you never know. He could be one that waits for his chance or maybe he transfers closer to home (SUNY Canton). Or he might stay at OZ and not play hockey.
        ,nice place to stay even with no hockey.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

          I would think most recruits would understand what may happen when you are at Oswego, Plattsburgh, St. Norbert, etc. You may not get your chance right away.
          LETS GO BEARS!

          "Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

          "Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

          SUNY Potsdam '98

          St.Lawrence '00


          Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

          Comment


          • #50
            Five for Norwich ...

            David Robertson (D) 6-2 200 Boisevain, Manitoba
            Steinbach Pistons ... Manitoba Jr. Hockey League

            Brendan Heinrich (RW) 6-0 180 Boswell, British Columbia
            Battleford North Stars ... Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League

            Austin Evans (RW) 5-9 160 Whistler, British Columbia
            Flin Flon Bombers ... Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League

            Ben Hull (D) 6-2 225 Littleton, Colorado
            Dauphin Kings ... Manitoba Junior Hockey League

            Ryan Shea (G) Franklin, Massachusetts
            Franklin High School ... Massachusetts Super 8 Tournament

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

              Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
              Five for Norwich ...

              David Robertson (D) 6-2 200 Boisevain, Manitoba
              Steinbach Pistons ... Manitoba Jr. Hockey League

              Brendan Heinrich (RW) 6-0 180 Boswell, British Columbia
              Battleford North Stars ... Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League

              Austin Evans (RW) 5-9 160 Whistler, British Columbia
              Flin Flon Bombers ... Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League

              Ben Hull (D) 6-2 225 Littleton, Colorado
              Dauphin Kings ... Manitoba Junior Hockey League

              Ryan Shea (G) Franklin, Massachusetts
              Franklin High School ... Massachusetts Super 8 Tournament
              looks like a nice carpool........ehhhhhh

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                Platty looks to have netted another nice catch. unless I missed him..Pat Egan Nahl forward 5 10 180lbs..Lone star Brahmas..2014/15 59gp 9g 25 a...2013/14 OJHL Buff Jr Sabers.. 51gp 31g 47a for 78pts...

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                  According to Twitter, Connor Boyd, a forward with the Rochester Jr Americans has committed to Oswego.

                  45GP 22G 26A 48P 101PIM ()

                  https://twitter.com/cboyd17/status/590689799754899456

                  http://www.usphl.com/roster_players/5954705

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                    Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                    According to Twitter, Connor Boyd, a forward with the Rochester Jr Americans has committed to Oswego.

                    45GP 22G 26A 48P 101PIM ()

                    https://twitter.com/cboyd17/status/590689799754899456

                    http://www.usphl.com/roster_players/5954705
                    we now have a few from that league,Ferreria and jackson also King as well...this guy looks like he spends some time in the sinbin,more than 2x the minutes than anyone else on the team,that will have to be taken care of...otherwise looks good and he should make a nice addition...ow and the other player who os comign from the south divsion of this usphl

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                      King actually came from the Eastern Hockey League. Similar but a bit better quality. He also played for the Melfort Mustangs and at Avon Old Farms before that. John Jackson also played a year at Avon Old Farms. But anyway he seems like he could be a decent role player if he cleans up the PIM's a bit. The point totals say he is well rounded with no real tendency towards passing or shooting.

                      Oz needs some defensive commits/transfers after graduating Bobby G., Nicky and Wills. The guys they are bringing back are solid. I think JJ deserves a shot at more minutes and D'Olivera should turn into a good player with a year under his belt. But Some more help on the back end wont hurt.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                        Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                        King actually came from the Eastern Hockey League. Similar but a bit better quality. He also played for the Melfort Mustangs and at Avon Old Farms before that. John Jackson also played a year at Avon Old Farms. But anyway he seems like he could be a decent role player if he cleans up the PIM's a bit. The point totals say he is well rounded with no real tendency towards passing or shooting.

                        Oz needs some defensive commits/transfers after graduating Bobby G., Nicky and Wills. The guys they are bringing back are solid. I think JJ deserves a shot at more minutes and D'Olivera should turn into a good player with a year under his belt. But Some more help on the back end wont hurt.
                        yes the loss of those 3 dmen are the biggest loss we have will be hard to fill skates,we have Rags and Johnson to fill the offensive roles with Scott and Federow to pick up the rear end,with help from JJ and D'O...I am sure we will see 2 or 3 more dmen,as we dont know what will be with King ?? As for the forwards with Davies healthy hopefully we should be looking good,but I expect a few more forwards to arrives on campus come sept.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                          King said at the end of the season he will be back next year. Not sure if it was wishful thinking or the truth. We will have to wait and see I guess.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                            Clay Van Diest and Steven Phillips to St. Norbert from MJHL.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                              Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                              Clay Van Diest and Steven Phillips to St. Norbert from MJHL.
                              Both 6' 1" or taller...heard that the recruiting trend of "bigger and faster" will continue...
                              SNC Men:
                              Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                              NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                              SNC Women:
                              O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

                                Originally posted by pete99race View Post
                                Both 6' 1" or taller...heard that the recruiting trend of "bigger and faster" will continue...
                                hey if you can get BOTH big and fassssst......why not...........I'll take that over small and slow anyday, not to mention dumb

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X